Yes. For those that got the V-Cast app icon pushed to them a few weeks ago let the confusion cease lol. As of this morning the app store is now live. You will be asked to update your "current" version (you know the one they pushed to us that wasn't working?)

And for those people who have no idea what I'm talking about, look under your application center for the icon and follow the simple instructions. You'll do a reboot as well.

Not much in there yet from my quick scan of things (at least not for BlackBerry) but I'm sure it will grow into a formidable store to rival iTunes in the near future (tongue firmly in cheek) honestly who knows what will happen with this. It reminds me of the app offerings over at AT&T. Just another source. Happy shopping
    03-29-10 11:01 AM
    Hmm, I don't have the VCAST App Store in my Application Center. Not sure what the issue is.
    03-29-10 11:59 AM
    I don't see it either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 07:23 PM
    I just got the icon to download it on my Storm 2 but when I agree to the terms and then click download the bar doesn't move and then it gives me some error about a internal server error.

03-30-10 12:12 AM
    So fare no icon here anymore. It had been in my Application Center then disappeared. Any ideas?
    03-30-10 11:07 PM
    Nothing there yet....Weird.
    03-31-10 10:25 PM
    Yeah, I got nothing and don't think I'm really missing anything...
    03-31-10 10:31 PM
    Well, it now looks like the day has finally come, as Verizon Wireless has reportedly started pushing its V CAST Apps store to the BlackBerry Storm2. From now on, the V CAST Apps portal will be pre-loaded on all BlackBerry Storm2 smartphones. Other BlackBerry devices and smartphones will get the apps store in the coming months.
    03-31-10 11:49 PM
    "Other BlackBerry devices and smartphones will get the apps store in the coming months"

LOL!!! Coming months or years??
    04-02-10 12:06 AM
    Funny. It was pushed to my wife's phone but not mine. We are on the same account and both have the Storm 2.
    04-06-10 02:33 PM
    i miss the vcast i had on my old enV. i could watch full episodes of The Office for free. Does BlackBerry vcast include that also?

04-09-10 03:22 PM
    Did Verizon set a date when it would be coming to older phones like the 8330?
    04-13-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD