Ok I apologize if this has been asked before but appreciate your help.

I have 2 BB lines on Verizon on an old Alltel plan. I have a new every 2 credit
    for $50 on my main line but the other line isn't up for a new phone. Can I use that $50 for towards a new Tour or Storm 2 and get one free and stay on the Alltel plan? If not, what are my best options?

Thanks again for any help.
    03-29-10 10:40 AM
    You cant take advantage of the BOGO unless both lines are eligible, or if you were adding a new line.
    03-29-10 11:28 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I Wonder if I agreed to switch both over to their expensive plan if they'd do that... Right now I pay $150 a month for both lines with unlimited data, text, mms and the 10 circle numbers.
    03-29-10 11:38 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I Wonder if I agreed to switch both over to their expensive plan if they'd do that... Right now I pay $150 a month for both lines with unlimited data, text, mms and the 10 circle numbers.
    Probably not. If the contract is not payable to the rep there is no justification for giving you a 500 dollar full retail phone for free.
    03-29-10 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Yes you can. There is a current promotion that allows you to upgrade all your lines, even if they are not eligible, as long as one is. But you do have to switch to a VZW price plan. So decide if that is what you want. And just call them and have them do it. They will go over the details for you over the phone.
    03-29-10 12:06 PM
    Oh hey thanks! Good news. I'll have to see how much more I'd be paying under the Verizon plan but good to know that's an option. Thanks for your post!
    03-29-10 12:09 PM
    Honestly just keep what you got and don't let them sucker you into changing plans. The cost of a Verizon plan is more for less minutes.
    03-29-10 03:18 PM
    A friend of mine just got a BOGO curve and kept her Alltel plan. She complained enough they gave it to her and let her keep her plan. Sometimes it just depends on the rep.
    03-30-10 08:52 AM
    I ended up just getting one Tour and staying with the alltel plan. To get the same thing on a Verizon plan would be way more expensive. Retardedly expensive.

But going from a dinosaur 8130 to a 9630 is a heck of a difference.
    03-30-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD