Does anyone know where to get the User Guide for VZ Navigator for the 2.9.9 version that is on the Blackberrys. The only one I can find on VZW's site is for version 4, which is the current version for the phones that have GetItNow services.
    09-06-08 08:09 AM
    In VZ NAV, if you hit menu do you have a help option? If so, this might answer your questions. What do you need to know about the application?
    09-06-08 08:24 AM
    Does anyone know where to get the User Guide for VZ Navigator for the 2.9.9 version that is on the Blackberrys. The only one I can find on VZW's site is for version 4, which is the current version for the phones that have GetItNow services.
    Yeah, don't see it anywhere. Looks like they only have v4. Ver 4.x is a lot cooler w/ enhanced traffic ;-)

Hopefully in the near future, we'll see 4 for the berry. Looks like VZW almost released the berry version in a haste, just to have it available. Now, they are making improvements up to the newer versions slowly.
    09-06-08 09:54 AM
    There is a help menu, but it does not answer the ?s I have on the pedestrian mode.

Does anyone know if there is a way w/ VZ Nav to track how many miles you have traveled at any point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 09:58 AM
    Call Verizon and bug them about it. I'm sure they'll appreciate it, since it's up to them to support their apps. After all, it's not like GPS is fully unlocked on VZW handsets. lol
    09-06-08 10:12 AM
    There is a help menu, but it does not answer the ?s I have on the pedestrian mode.

Does anyone know if there is a way w/ VZ Nav to track how many miles you have traveled at any point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i am pretty sure there is not a way to do that. there is the Follow Me mode but i don't think it trackes miles. i'll have to test it.
    09-06-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD