I asked this under ask a VZW rep, but am not sure if that was the right place, i think it is lost in all the various other conversations going on there.

I have been unable to send emails -- they get a big red x next to them with the words 'user account is in suspended mode'

what does that mean? Did i put it in suspend mode somehow or is this something verizon did?

Please help me! thank you
    01-14-09 08:09 PM
    If i was at work, I'd be able to tell you the prob. LOL

Can you access the net on your 8830? Are you receiving e-mails? Might want to goto the BIS site and send your service books.
    01-14-09 08:16 PM
    i am not receiving emails.
    i seem to be able to browse the web
    i don't know what the BIS site is
    i don't know what 'service books' are

thank you
    01-14-09 08:26 PM
    also, if i go to email settings, i get "error your account has been suspended. please contacts the system administrator" who is the system administrator?
    01-14-09 08:27 PM
    also, if i go to email settings, i get "error your account has been suspended. please contacts the system administrator" who is the system administrator?
    have you paid your bill? lmao
    01-14-09 08:28 PM
    call verizon cs--- your data may be locked.
    01-14-09 08:30 PM
    ..i looked up what "BIS site" meant. If i go to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/ it wants a user name and password. i have never gone here before, but i was using email for a week on my blackberry, so i think maybe the verizion service rep might have created a user name and password for me??? I have no idea what to enter here, and don't want to confuse the issue by creating a new account, anyway i don't know why i'd need to create a new account if i was sending and receiving emails fine before.
    01-14-09 08:32 PM
    how do i call them at this time. the number i have says they are closed?? is there a 24 hour number? Our bill is on auto pay with the credit card there should be no issue with that.
    01-14-09 08:34 PM
    how do i call them at this time. the number i have says they are closed?? is there a 24 hour number? Our bill is on auto pay with the credit card there should be no issue with that.
    1-800-922-0204
    01-14-09 08:36 PM
    thank you, i called the 800 number. he did not know why it was suspended and he said i was the second person tonight who this happened to, for no reason. all is reactivated now,, and he walked me through the BIS site. i did not yet have a user name or password.

thanks everyone!
    01-14-09 09:08 PM
    thank you, i called the 800 number. he did not know why it was suspended and he said i was the second person tonight who this happened to, for no reason. all is reactivated now,, and he walked me through the BIS site. i did not yet have a user name or password.

thanks everyone!
    good! i'm glad you got your problem solved!
    01-14-09 09:12 PM
    ive been having this issue for a month and a half now. i have done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE that can be done on my side, tmobiles side and blackberry. they have sent service books. reloaded software, master reset it, host routing table.. provisioning..add email back on, i cant even remember what else and every 2-3 days i get the same issue. it is SOOO frustrating that im beggning to change the phone completely. i have no idea what else to do. i have a feeling customer service people are just running in circles and patching the issue.. its not being fixed.. any suggestions?
    11-18-14 04:45 PM
    ive been having this issue for a month and a half now. i have done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE that can be done on my side, tmobiles side and blackberry. they have sent service books. reloaded software, master reset it, host routing table.. provisioning..add email back on, i cant even remember what else and every 2-3 days i get the same issue. it is SOOO frustrating that im beggning to change the phone completely. i have no idea what else to do. i have a feeling customer service people are just running in circles and patching the issue.. its not being fixed.. any suggestions?
    You should probably make your own thread in the t mobile forum. You'd get a lot higher quality help!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD