My daughter's phone recently broke (won't open or close any longer). She had a VX8350. She isn't eligible for a new phone until September. Is there a good place to buy used VZW phones (clean ESN) that are inexpensive or does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

I have a BB curve that is in excellent condition and can be used for parts only (battery included) if someone would be willing to trade.
    Last edited by kfunston; 02-02-09 at 08:04 AM. Reason: addition
    02-02-09 08:02 AM
    Hmmmm.....good question. Usually EBay can be decent if you trust them.

I know my family has tons of old att phones lying around from when we upgraded....any of those lying around (I.e. one that they or you had before upgrading? )?

It also might be worth checking with the reps about an early upgrade. (Never hurts to ask is my motto).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 08:59 AM
    I went and checked with co-workers as 95% of my co-workers are on Verizon. Got a good deal, however when I renew my kids plans I am going to get the insurance for them. You may want to visit the market place and post in their, maybe someone from Crackberry has one.

VZW also sells referbs on their website, not sure what the cost is to buy outright.
    02-02-09 05:44 PM
    My daughter's phone recently broke (won't open or close any longer). She had a VX8350. She isn't eligible for a new phone until September. Is there a good place to buy used VZW phones (clean ESN) that are inexpensive or does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

I have a BB curve that is in excellent condition and can be used for parts only (battery included) if someone would be willing to trade.
    Sorry to hear about the LG8350...good phone! But I actually wouldn't reccommend Ebay unless the seller willing to give you the ESN to check 1st.

Try Craigslist. Avoid pawn shops cause most of the phones there end up being stolen or phones with "issues" from th previous owners.
    02-02-09 07:09 PM
    What's wrong with the curve that its parts only??? I'd be interested. Send me a PM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD