So the Storm2 will come with a $100 MIR so that brings the total amount spent on phone to $179.
    Also i have an upgrade available and was wondering if there still is a $100 NE2 discount. I am asking because i am a VIP customer and the line i am going to upgrade on is currently on a month to month plan. Does that mean i can still get the NE2 discount and if so what is the NE2 discount? $100 or $50?
    10-26-09 06:47 PM
    Cell Phones,Prepaid Cell Phones,Cell Phone Plans - Verizon Wireless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 07:31 PM
    Yep. Log in and it'll show you what your price will be once it's on the site.

And unless it's a primary line, there will be no additional credits.
    10-26-09 07:34 PM
    i am not the owner of the account so i dont have control of that account
    so i was just wondering from a verizon rep or someone knowledgeable is there a NE2 if i bought a new phone thats on a month plan right now? because wouldnt it always be available for upgrade?
    Last edited by tehBrad; 10-27-09 at 02:35 PM.
    10-27-09 02:22 PM
    Cell Phones,Prepaid Cell Phones,Cell Phone Plans - Verizon Wireless

What an extremely useful post.

Is it the primary line that you want to upgrade? How much is the plan you're on? If you have a NE2 credit, it can only be applied to the primary line.
    10-27-09 02:42 PM
    If you have a NE2 credit, it can only be applied to the primary line.
    Correct. Being month to month makes zero difference for a NE2 credit.
    10-27-09 03:16 PM
    He could be month to month because his 2 year contract is up and he hasn't renewed yet, in which case he'd still have a NE2 credit. At least on the primary line anyway.
    10-27-09 03:21 PM
    Primary line on a fam share has NE2. Your credit amount can be found online.

10-27-09 03:28 PM
    ok thanks for your help ill have my mom call for sure

i would hope it is on month to month because contract is up because we have never signed for a month to month contract...
    10-27-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD