Is there any possible way to upgrade my two phones to Verizon models, eventhough im not up for upgrade until Sep 2010? I want to change my plan, but can not with the Alltel phones, and would have to pay mo to mo price for others or find some off craigslist? Please help
    10-13-09 12:05 PM
    Which phones do you have?
    10-13-09 01:50 PM
    Does it matter what phones he/she has?
    10-13-09 01:59 PM
    if you do want to change your plan to a verizon plan, go into your local store and see what they can do for you. when they were switching over in my area, they offered incentives for those who wanted to switch. If you want to keep your alltel plan, your either going to have to pay full price for the phone (so you can get insurance) or purchase one used off craigslist or ebay. Keep in mind that if you buy a used phone they will not insure it.
    10-13-09 02:06 PM
    well one is the curve 8330 (mine) and the other is just a lg swift, I want to go into a verizon plan with verizon phones, another Blackberry and a something another for my wife.
    10-13-09 02:49 PM
    Go big.daddy,
    Hit up a store let them know you wanna convert to big red.
    10-13-09 02:53 PM
    Or I guess I can wait until Jan 2010 to do the annual upgrade, if the ppl in the stores won't help.....
    10-13-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD