Ok i searched around and hope i didnt miss this but I got an email from Verizon stating that I've earned a new phone (they're just gonna let me upgrade early) but anyways I just got my bold like a month ago (tour warranty replacement) and i love my phone and dont want a different one. My question is can I buy like the Droid X and just sell it right away? im still signing the contract, i dont want to have to open the box for it either. Thanks for any help.
    07-30-10 02:15 PM
    Yes you can. If you order it by phone the Droid X will come in a sealed box and you're free to with it what you want.
    07-30-10 02:25 PM
    awesome thanks bud
    07-30-10 02:37 PM
    Just make sure to accept the T&C's or you may get the full retail chargeback for the new Droid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 04:31 PM
    Once accept T&cs for it, the dvc esn will switch over to your acct. Once it is activated on your account, if you sell it to anyone, they won't have a warranty if anything happens to the phone.
    07-30-10 11:50 PM
    Yeah, you will be selling a brand new Droid X that has no warranty at all. Basically screwing someone out of 400+ dollars if anything happens to it.
    07-31-10 12:45 PM