Hi, I am supose to be getting a upgrade on Feb 10th of this year. I have been having so much problems with my phones. I say phones because I have the storm 1 and the pink curve. Is there anyway that VZ could upgrade my phone any sooner then Feb 10th? Jan 10th will be one month. Just curious bc I am really sick of all the blackberry problems. I am planning on switching to the Droid.
    Thanks
    01-05-10 06:39 PM
    Hi, I am supose to be getting a upgrade on Feb 10th of this year. I have been having so much problems with my phones. I say phones because I have the storm 1 and the pink curve. Is there anyway that VZ could upgrade my phone any sooner then Feb 10th? Jan 10th will be one month. Just curious bc I am really sick of all the blackberry problems. I am planning on switching to the Droid.
    Thanks
    Might happen, I would call on Jan 10th and talk to VZW, epxplain your situation and see what happens.
    01-05-10 07:24 PM
    A lot of carriers will grant an early upgrade, but often times they charge a fee-for instance I wanted an early upgrade (AT&T, 40 days) and they wanted to charge me a $75 early upgrade fee.
    01-05-10 07:28 PM
    A 20 buck fee might be assessed. I hope you like the droid for every person who likes it there are also complaints. are you aware you can't voice dial activate with your bluetooth on the droid? That is a big deal breaker for some people
    Am surprised you have issues with BB it has always been good on Verizon
    01-05-10 07:46 PM
    I'd say wait the month. there's still some decent rumors of new phones coming out soon.
    01-05-10 08:13 PM
    I'd say wait the month. there's still some decent rumors of new phones coming out soon.
    I wish I could give some of the scant details that I've been made aware of, but those pesky NDAs...

That said, there should be some announcements before the end of the month.
    01-05-10 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD