What is the best way to talk a rep into letting me upgrade my second line? My primary is eligble but i want to upgrade my girls line too. any pointers on how to get his done? also she does not have a berry but I want to upgrade her to one which would increase the price if her monthly line. do you think that might be enough leverage?

thanks in advance.
    11-08-09 06:31 PM
    when is it due for an upgrade? You could just carry out the 2 years of your contract that you agreed to in exchange for the subsidized price you got
    11-08-09 06:47 PM
    april im trying to get my girl a blackberry
    11-08-09 06:49 PM
    If she has had her phone for at least a year, you should be good to go.
    11-08-09 08:35 PM
    I may be mistaken, but I believe the annual upgrades are available only on the primary line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 08:42 PM
    It's very unlikely that you would be able to upgrade early. Only the primary line is eligible for upgrade after one year so to get a phone for a secondary line you would be looking at full retail for another phone. Verizon's already losing money getting Alltel customers into VZW phones that discounting is really tight. Besides, it is so obvious when someone is just looking to get another phone and nobody falls for it.
    11-08-09 09:43 PM
    maybe try contacting CS telling them your situation and see what they can do for you. the worst they can say is no.
    11-08-09 10:21 PM
    I think if you love your girl and they do not let you upgrade, you will pay full retail. That's true love right there.
    11-08-09 11:50 PM
    I think if you love your girl and they do not let you upgrade, you will pay full retail. That's true love right there.
    11-09-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD