03-24-14 03:47 PM
35 12
tools
    I had a z10. I prefer physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 08:02 PM
    I really don't understand why anyone would get a Z10. If one wants or can tolerate a touch screen keyboard, why on earth wouldn't they get a phone with countless more areas of functionality, like an iPhone or Android?
    Hub
    Peek
    Active Frames (true multi-tasking)
    Better virtual keyboard
    Bridge with PlayBook
    Security
    Better screen
    User replaceable battery
    LED indicator

Posted from my Z30 via CB10
    NFC (versus iPhone)
    USB OTG (Z30)
    HDMI Port
    BES for dependable work email and more
    Expandable memory via MicroSD (versus iPhone)
    Not the choice of douchy hipsters (yes, iPhone again)

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:21 AM
    I'd recommend the Z10. The screen is a lot better and it's not a 1:1 aspect ratio so apps and videos look a lot nicer.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 09:52 PM
    Have you considered the Z30, sooooo much better than my old Z10
    03-13-14 09:19 AM
    I really don't understand why anyone would get a Z10. If one wants or can tolerate a touch screen keyboard, why on earth wouldn't they get a phone with countless more areas of functionality, like an iPhone or Android?
    You would never know unless you have tried to flicker on the Zed's KB. I have used all mobile operating systems. Zed 10/30 was the only one who could beat the iPhone Keyboard. (as per my preference, I could type 50 words per minute on iPhone also).

Legendary Bold keyboard rocks. I wanted to get a Q10 still, but I just don't like the idea of carrying two smartphones at the same time.

Posted via skinned Z10 STL100-2/ 10.2.1.2102 my DadaBerry
    03-13-14 10:43 AM
    I've been eligible for an upgrade for quite some time, and now it seems as though I have a big decision to make as both the Q10 and Z10 appear to be solid devices. I will confess--I love the convenience of the physical keyboard. I keep reading positive reviews about the Z10 touch keyboard and I'm not opposed to giving a touchscreen device a try. I'm looking for some honest feedback to guide my purchase. Any insight welcomed.!
    Buddy, i could advise you to get a list of why you need the physical keyboard, and why you need a larger screen. That's where it boils down.

03-13-14 10:47 AM
    So much is missed compared to the predecessors. Quit trying to be a samsung/iphone. Bring back the ability to customize. The camera can't even take close ups. No track pad, good luck with a one handed experience. I look like a gosh darn monkey poking at the screen. I had expanded upon this but I went forward a page and back and all I got was a blank page and lost all that I had typed from my z10. Typing this was brutal. Pretty much sums it up.
    03-19-14 03:08 AM
    I love Z30, I will never trade it for anything else. And unless blackberry comes out with a better phone than z30, I will never leave it

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 12:14 PM
    My contract is up and I'm facing the same dilemma. My wife prefers the z10 and I'm indifferent mostly, but lean slightly towards the q10. Here what I think it has come down to resolving for me.

Z10 = poor battery life
    Q10 = lots of reported keyboard failures

If either one of these can be mitigated that will largely drive my decision. Can anyone say with reasonable confidence if either one of these issues have a resolution or at least a solution path? (other than constant battery swapping on the z or constant keyboard repair on the q)
    03-24-14 12:49 PM
    My contract is up and I'm facing the same dilemma. My wife prefers the z10 and I'm indifferent mostly, but lean slightly towards the q10. Here what I think it has come down to resolving for me.

Z10 = poor battery life
    Q10 = lots of reported keyboard failures

If either one of these can be mitigated that will largely drive my decision. Can anyone say with reasonable confidence if either one of these issues have a resolution or at least a solution path? (other than constant battery swapping on the z or constant keyboard repair on the q)
    We share the same dilleme. The end of contract dillema. Haha. I will still get the Q10. But I guess I will keep my Zed10. They said that it's a waste to ditch my Z10 specially it is skinned.

Battery is my major problem with the Z, but It's fone after I calibrated the battery.

03-24-14 03:47 PM
35 12