i have four lines on the family plan(me and 3 others). the plan is for 110 a month plus 10 for each person and 2 of the people have berrys, other has a 10 dollar internet plan, other has no internet plan.

it says my upgrade date is 2 years from the day i got my new tour. that is the new every 2, same for all the other lines. but since i have a plan that is over 40 a month dont i have access to the every year upgrade? if so is that only for me or for the other lines? i would assume only for me as they are only paying 10 a month.
    03-20-10 03:11 AM
    Yes, the 1 year upgrade is only for the primary line. My husbands phone is the primary line and it always said his upgrade/NE2 was two years from when he got his phone. However, once it was pass the first year and you actually go into (on your account on verizonwireless.com) choose to upgrade a phone for that line it gave all the discounted prices. I think I have heard that there is a $20 annual upgrade fee, but I could be wrong.
    03-20-10 10:17 AM
    Yes, the 1 year upgrade is only for the primary line. My husbands phone is the primary line and it always said his upgrade/NE2 was two years from when he got his phone. However, once it was pass the first year and you actually go into (on your account on verizonwireless.com) choose to upgrade a phone for that line it gave all the discounted prices. I think I have heard that there is a $20 annual upgrade fee, but I could be wrong.
    Correct, 20 dollar fee and you dont get any kind of NE2 credit.
    03-20-10 03:43 PM
    well my year is up in july so i guess ill check then
    03-20-10 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD