So. Today I hit the vzw page to order my new bold. I was very very excited till I saw the price @ 509$...I had droped my 8530 in the toilet around feb this year.. And they charged me 400$ for a new 9330 3g curve...declaring I didn't have an upgrade option till march 28th..so being it august now I figured I'd be all set for an upgrade price... Even tho the website says I have 2 year contract pricing it says ill have additional pricing cut eligability on 11-18-11..but yet the price remains @ 509. I called 611 and use the automated menu to get to my upgrade eligability..and it says "congrats u are eigable for 2 year contract pricing. But eligable for more discounts on nov 11th of this year". What gives? This is really really a let down considering I've been with big red for 10 years.. Any advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 04:02 PM
    Call and talk to someone...... They will know more than we do.

08-15-11 05:06 PM
    Jennell's right. I've gotten more than one upograde when I wasn't even close to the target date by calling.
    08-15-11 05:56 PM
    I upgraded after 1 year and 1 month into my 2 year contract. I got the Bold 9930 AND with a discount on top of 2 year pricing. It's better to deal with a real person than on-line.
    08-23-11 03:47 PM
    Verizon is now trying to find ways to screw us out of our money, upgrades and data when ever they can. I used to be a Verizon defender, but they are doing things lately to make me loose respect for them.

08-23-11 11:46 PM
    Verizon is now trying to find ways to screw us out of our money, upgrades and data when ever they can. I used to be a Verizon defender, but they are doing things lately to make me loose respect for them.

+1. I honestly think that even though they are in it for money they should think of the customer a bit more first, especially considering how we are in an economic downturn and it's either pay a nice cell phone bill or pay the gas bill or pay the grocery bill for a lot of folks.
    08-25-11 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD