Annual Upgrade available for My Account customers
    You can get a new phone every year with Annual Upgrade. Sign up for a 2-year agreement on a calling plan of at least $49.99 and you can purchase a new phone at its promotional price through My Account every year with a 2-year renewal (upgrade fee may apply).

will the promotional price be the new 2-yr contract price? also does every month have to be at least 49.99 or is that an average for the year(or the whole term between upgrades) before the upgrade?
    10-12-08 05:05 AM
    VZW does annual upgrades (within a 2 year contract). Yes, the promotional price will be the new 2 year contract price for the equipment.

Call Verizon Wireless to see if you qualify.

To qualify for an Annual Upgrade, the MTN to be upgraded must meet the following requirements:

On an account that is current--no past due at time of upgrade

On a current 2-year agreement

12 months since last discounted equipment purchase (activation or upgrade)

Activation date must be 12 months or greater

Access fee must be greater than or equal to $49.99 for the previous 3 months

Customer must sign a new 2-year agreement on a calling plan with an access of $49.99 or higher

Equipment Eligibility Upgrade (EEU), Contract End date (CED) and New Every Two (NE2) dates will be extended.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-12-08 at 06:28 AM.
    10-12-08 06:26 AM
    Is this for any phone on a family plan, or just the primary?
    10-12-08 01:35 PM
    Primary. secondary lines are 9.99 and therefore do not meet the 49.99 price requirement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 01:50 PM
    oh so its only 3 months, thats nice. figure half the months i am on the 60 and half on the 40 so really only costing me on average another 30 bucks to do it for the 3 months to get the discount.

when they say you gotta sign up for a 50 or more plan you can just move it down the next month right?
    10-12-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD