I'm really thinking about the INC. But I heard it's going to be discontinued. Any truth to that? I need it like soon, can't wait until the X. I have a palm centro and big fingers, go figure. So anyway, which one of the others should I get.

I really love the INC though.

I like
    - texts
    - browsing
    - facebook.
    - music
    - pics.

Pretty much it. Thanks for the help
    06-20-10 08:32 AM
    Well, issue with the Incredible is you saying you need it soon. They are sold out nearly everywhere. Verizon says they are shipping by 07/16 at this point. At that rate you are better off waiting for the Droid X. Weren't the rumors that it is going to be released the day before the iPhone 4 is? If so you would get that before the Incredible @ this rate.
    06-20-10 08:36 AM
    I had the incredible it is a very nice phone but the call quality and reception was a issue for me. I have always gotton great call quality from Verizon phones but the Inc was the worst! I went to the storm and really like it and I love the surepress keyboard. But go to a store and try it out for yourself see how you like it. One issue I have with all the android devices is the font size its top small and that there is no option to enlarge them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 08:52 AM
    I had the incredible it is a very nice phone but the call quality and reception was a issue for me. I have always gotton great call quality from Verizon phones but the Inc was the worst! I went to the storm and really like it and I love the surepress keyboard. But go to a store and try it out for yourself see how you like it. One issue I have with all the android devices is the font size its top small and that there is no option to enlarge them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The Incredible does have reception issues, it has plagued a few of my friends that have that device as well. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any word of a fix coming out for it
    06-20-10 08:55 AM
    They said they were going to ship early June? It's ridiculous not to keep the phone in stock.
    06-20-10 09:14 AM
    Yeah, they are continuing to receive orders, which continues to push the date back.

I agree but it isn't like they are doing it on purpose. They don't have the phones to sell. That falls on HTC's production end. The screen is not something that is just mass produced like other screens, so they have been running into issues there.
    06-20-10 09:15 AM
    Whatever you get you have 30 days to play with it and return it if you don't like it and exchange it for another phone.
    06-20-10 09:18 AM
    Would I be better off just going with the droid?
    06-20-10 09:53 AM
    Personal preference.

I think rushing to pick a device will lead you to regret either way.

I would personally wait a little longer and get a device you are truly happy with.

Head to a Verizon store, play with a few of them, and see which one you like the most.
    06-20-10 09:55 AM
    Droid X, just wait for it.
    Unless you want a Droid 2!
    06-20-10 09:56 AM
    when would the X come out?
    06-20-10 10:07 AM
    BUMP.

I need help please. I have phone shame.
    06-20-10 06:12 PM
    If its really that urgent - go to a Verizon store, play with some phones, and buy whatever is in stock.

In the long haul - our opinions won't matter all that much. You will walk out with what you like / need, so that is what you should go there to buy.
    06-20-10 06:15 PM
    lucky you....my NE2 isnt until 8/15....

hopefully then they will have a ton of screens produced, and getting the incredible wont be a problem.

the droid x is waaaaay to big, IMO. go to a sprint store and check out the EVO. the X is actually bigger than that, so if you dont like the feel of the EVO, you can forget about the X.

just have to make it 55 more days with this 8330...ugh...
    06-21-10 06:01 AM
    BUMP.

I need help please. I have phone shame.
    Pretty sure you arent supposed to bump threads.......especially ones like this.
    06-21-10 09:23 AM
    Pretty sure you arent supposed to bump threads.......especially ones like this.
    gurl, I come from a britney spears forum. spamming's allowed there, sorry.

does it hurt you? idts.
    06-21-10 04:54 PM
    The Incredible does have reception issues, it has plagued a few of my friends that have that device as well. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any word of a fix coming out for it
    The HTC incredible reception issue isn't a true issue. The reception bar just does not indicate correctly. If you go into your phones settings and look at your actual reception it actually has normal reception.
    06-21-10 07:45 PM
    when would the X come out?
    July 19th.

the droid x is waaaaay to big, IMO. go to a sprint store and check out the EVO. the X is actually bigger than that, so if you dont like the feel of the EVO, you can forget about the X.
    The X is 0.2" longer than the Evo and 0.1" narrower. It's also thinner. I've played with a friend's Evo and it's not all that huge. It still fits in a pocket comfortably.
    06-22-10 08:28 AM
    gurl, I come from a britney spears forum. spamming's allowed there, sorry.

does it hurt you? idts.
    Gurl? Im no girl, but im hoping you are if you come from a "brittany Spears forum" Wierd...
    06-23-10 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD