i know there have been other questions like this, but im so indecisive! im due for an upgrade whenever, and right now i have the 9630. im so over it w/the trackball issue, and i'm seeing the bold has been getting great reviews. but there's also the rumor of the storm 3 coming out..just on your own personal opinion, what should i do? wait it out and see what's to come for verizon, or go ahead and be my usual impulsive self and get the bold? help fellow bb's!
    08-17-10 01:06 PM
    Do you like touch screen phones? Go to Verizon and try out the Storm2 and see if you take to the touch screen, as many BBers do not. The 9650 is a GREAT device, I love mine, and the trackpad is FAR FAR superior to the trackball.
    08-17-10 03:09 PM
    If you have to have something right now go for the 9650 if not hold a bit, the 9650 is the only cdma phone getting OS 6.
    08-17-10 03:11 PM
    If you plan on waiting for a rumor, be prepared to wait awhile. There is no official launch date for the Storm 3 at all. If you are compulsive and need a phone now, get the phone that you like.
    08-17-10 03:12 PM
    If you wait for the next best thing...you'll always be waiting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD