On my Verizon account I have a message that reads "Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing on 9/14/10. If you prefer, you can upgrade today at full retail price.Your contract end date is 01/14/11". But when I go to upgrade my phone, all the phone a ridiculously expensive, ie the Storm is $400+... What gives? Dose this not say I should be getting a discount? My contract end date isn't for a while and I want to get the new Storm when it comes out. Think I can get it?
    09-21-09 02:52 PM
    Doesn seem like you would be able to upgrade until 2011 as posted thar your contract ends on 01/14/11. Maybe that is the pricing for the annual upgrade.
    09-21-09 02:55 PM
    Reread what you just wrote. It says you can receive discounted pricing on 9/14/10 not 9/14/09.
    On my Verizon account I have a message that reads "Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing on 9/14/10. If you prefer, you can upgrade today at full retail price.Your contract end date is 01/14/11". But when I go to upgrade my phone, all the phone a ridiculously expensive, ie the Storm is $400+... What gives? Dose this not say I should be getting a discount? My contract end date isn't for a while and I want to get the new Storm when it comes out. Think I can get it?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 03:56 PM
    My contract end date isn't for a while and I want to get the new Storm when it comes out. Think I can get it?
    You can get it - but prior to 09/14/2010 you will pay full boat.

09-21-09 04:36 PM
    You specifically wrote "If you prefer, you can upgrade today at full retail price."

If you want to upgrade today then you have to pay FULL RETAIL PRICE!!!
    I don't understand where the confusion is, it seems pretty self explanatory.
    09-21-09 04:43 PM
    Anyone can upgrade whenever they want. But certain a certain length of the contract has to be completed to get discounted prices.

It does not say you should be getting a discount. It says you can upgrae for full retail. After 9/14/10 you will get a discount.

Yes you can get the Storm 2 when it comes out, but you will be paying full retail for it.
    09-21-09 05:16 PM
    Dang my mind sees 2009 but your right not till 2010... Crap... Oh well maybe I can swing a deal or something... Thanks for the help guys.

09-21-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD