08-12-09 08:10 PM
32 12
tools
    Ha ha! Isn't that weird even the scores, oh well at leasr now you know for next time lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:52 AM
    Ha ha! Isn't that weird even the scores, oh well at leasr now you know for next time lol

yeah tell me about it...even though it backed up everything before installing...go figure.
    08-12-09 08:58 AM
    I did not do an exclusive 3rd party back up before this install and my apps were still there after the update. Same lost my reg info, passwords.

08-12-09 09:00 AM
    I did not do an exclusive 3rd party back up before this install and my apps were still there after the update. Same lost my reg info, passwords.

I thought I could restore certain programs without doing a full restore from a backup....I wanted to choose what apps to reinstall. I guess it doesn't work like that.
    08-12-09 09:04 AM
    I thought I could restore certain programs without doing a full restore from a backup....I wanted to choose what apps to reinstall. I guess it doesn't work like that.
    In backup and restore there should be an advanced option that will let you select which programs/files you want to move over.
    08-12-09 09:21 AM
    thanks...couldn't find it last night...will look tonight.
    08-12-09 09:31 AM
    Updated and fully functional here.

08-12-09 08:10 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD