Does anyone know what/if any blackberry devices will be coming up for verizon??

The tour was just release so i think it'll be awhile but I see threads about a blackberry thunder?? What about the onyx?
    07-23-09 01:28 PM
    Storm 2???
    07-23-09 01:34 PM
    Storm2 probably, but the outlook away from BB looks much more exciting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 01:51 PM
    Other than storm2, nothing for V.

GSM carriers can look forward to the Onyx/driftwoof(basically a 8900 with 3g and then UMA)

and then the magnum

And of course, any phone that is released a world edition on V/Sprint, due to the whole sim card thing. So if they dont have 3g in their area, or want it, they can use the phone fine.
    07-23-09 03:02 PM
    Does anyone know what/if any blackberry devices will be coming up for verizon??
    Seems pretty clear he's asking about verizon...
    07-23-09 03:04 PM
    On RIM's roadmap from the beginning of this year there is the 8930 "jupiter" aka curve 2 listed for Verizon. I am hoping this one comes personally
    That would be sweet, I guess they did the Tour for the WE, Storm 2 maybe this year for the Storm, and the Jupiter for the curve, but what about the pearl?
    07-23-09 03:18 PM
    Verizon just got the pearl flip a couple months ago. I don't think you will see any replacements upgrades for a year on that, but I am just guessing. I have no knowledge, just assuming
    Oh duh,
    Spaced that out I was thinking of like a pearl sized BB with full qwerty or something and maybe a different color than silver and pink?
    07-23-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD