Does anyone know ANYTHING about a new Curve that is supposedly coming out soon for Verizon?

I'm looking for the model number and a timeframe as to when it is to be released.

I currently have the EnV and am looking to "upgrade" to the BlackBerry world!

Thanks!!

DAVE
    03-04-09 06:04 PM
    I dont think there is any set release date for the 8900 Curve on verizon yet. The Bold should hopefully be touching CDMA networks by the end of the summer(fingers crossed).
    03-04-09 06:06 PM
    search under codename niagra or jupiter, and rumors are Q2 so may/ june possible release is the word btu probably few months later.
    03-04-09 06:30 PM
    Similar requests for this non-existent information have been raised multiple times per week since, well, too long ago.

Search is your friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks, everyone!

I think I found something but I keep finding it as being a new version of the BOLD. Is this right?

DAVE
    03-04-09 06:39 PM
    The next bb is going to be 9630. The 9630 is going to b the curve 8900 and the bold 9000 hybrid. The hybrid us supposed to have 3G and is going to run on 4.7.1 os. Full qwerty keyboard and trackball

03-04-09 06:41 PM
    Hybrid conspiracies are for those who believe the BGR tripe. There will be no hybrid. Niagara is CDMA Bold & Jupiter is CDMA Curve2.

If RIM continues on their demonstrated path (and I have heard from reliable sources they will be) we might see Niagara by mid-year, with Pearl Flip in time for Christmas. No Jupiter until mid-2010.

RIM isn't a big enough player to be able to flood the market with a ton of models and they don't replace models that are a year old.

Niagara to replace WE
    THEN
    Pearl Flip to replace Pearl
    THEN
    Curve2 to replace Curve

Minimum six months between releases.

Hope & BS will leave you hating what you currently have, especially when your hope & BS is based in fantasy.

03-04-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD