Is is a slow day in the world of moderating CrackBerry, or was this someone's grand idea of a joke?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/rem...ng-now-393640/

Sticky'd? Bing?! How many times, how many posts, must we generate telling folks how to avoid using Bing. ****, read my sig. I created a thread about 10 days ago on this. Why isn't that "how to" sticky'd, instead? Rather than the sticky'd thread, which is destined to be a flame/**** fest, at least my thread provided useful information on how to avoid using Bing if the consumer so desired.

Absolutely inane.
    01-03-10 06:12 PM
    I can understand why a bing thread would get made a sticky, but not that one. There are threads popping up all over the place about how much people hate bing and blah blah blah, but if we're going to make one a sticky it might as well be a good one- not just another one made by a misinformed op.
    01-03-10 08:16 PM
    Just for the record I did not sticky it. You know me I would have posted in the thread if I sticked it.
    01-03-10 10:01 PM
    <swings mod stick>

don't question my authortai
    01-03-10 10:08 PM
    I say Sticky the big Bing thread (790 posts)
    The Squeeky wheel gets the grease. It apparently works since VZW has found it necessary to "respond" to this issue in their "Blog":

Use Bing * Or Any Search Engine * From Your VZW Blackberry. - Verizon PolicyBlog

JMO
    Rich
    01-03-10 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD