09-08-09 01:27 AM
30 12
tools
    Thank you ts.
    I hate being stereo typd because of the center I work in. It makes me mad. I dont stereo type store reps because in my opinion they have it the worst by having to deal with customers face to face.
    yeah stereotypes suck. In my opinion, It goes kiosk reps, store reps, then call center... the only reason why i say store reps second is because they can say then need to ask the manager something get away into the back of the store for a minute to calm down from a customer screaming at them, where in a kiosk you cant do that...
    09-07-09 07:39 PM
    HAHA!! That's exactly right! I could name a few!

Says the bright one who openly posts his PIN.

Hey, I got a great idea, why not start some useless post about it?
    09-07-09 10:44 PM

I will and it will be Titled " The bitter and lonely Wireless Vet that Quotes everyone without contributing to the threads"
    09-07-09 11:58 PM

Last time I checked, some of us were still poking some fun at an external complaint that turned this place upsidedown.

One thing I learned from probably far more years with telcos than most is that if you can't laugh, you become one of them - by one of them, I mean the bitter, no humor types from the old Bell System. I was part of the old Bell System.

A little laughter & silliness has been known to do wonders, ya know... think about lightening up a bit & live longer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:24 AM
    Last time I checked, some of us were still poking some fun at an external complaint that turned this place upsidedown.

One thing I learned from probably far more years with telcos than most is that if you can't laugh, you become one of them - by one of them, I mean the bitter, no humor types from the old Bell System. I was part of the old Bell System.

A little laughter & silliness has been known to do wonders, ya know... think about lightening up a bit & live longer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

exactly! Go twin!
    09-08-09 01:27 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD