09-27-10 06:47 PM
27 12
tools
    I just called Verizon to take off PAM,

apparently they have a new promotion going on. Unlimited mobile to mobile calling. The rep said it is a promotion, based on my region (Louisiana) and our usage. It doesn't change anything else on the plan, minutes and pricing stays the same.

She backdated it to the beginning of our month, so our usage should end up being lower than it says now. Each phone has to *228 option 2 before it takes affect. Not sure why but I'll get everyone on the plan to update their PRL.

How cool is that? My friends and family list is going to be reduced to one #

MOBILE TO ANY MOBILE NW TALK &TEXT FS SEC 1400 W PRI $9.99 S7060 0610

According to her, no guarantee that it will be available nationwide, they are just testing the waters, but it's on our plan unless we take it off. You can change minutes per month and it doesn't affect it.
    08-01-10 10:07 PM
    the way you have worded this is confusing always been unlimited with the verizon network mobile to mobile you have to share those minutes within your plan with the numbers family plan and anyone on verizon including your family is free so if you have 3 lines you share those 1400 minutes within the 3 lines
    08-02-10 12:34 AM
    the way you have worded this is confusing always been unlimited with the verizon network mobile to mobile you have to share those minutes within your plan with the numbers family plan and anyone on verizon including your family is free so if you have 3 lines you share those 1400 minutes within the 3 lines
    This made no sense.
    There is something called a period that you can use...

Unlimited Mobile to mobile is unlimited calling from VZW to SPR,ATT,TMO,VZW CELLPHONES.
    Not landlines.

Sprint already has this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 12:37 AM
    So VZW is going to possibly start their version of "Any Mobile Anytime"? That's excellent news for VZW customers!

Not that I ever get close to hitting my minutes, but it really is awesome to never have to worry about how long I'm on a call with anyone. I never call landlines unless I have to call the office for some reason, and if I wanted to have a 3 hour long conversation its no biggie. Here's hoping it hits nationwide for VZW customers.

08-02-10 12:43 AM
    wow didn't know there was punctuation police on crackberry ! Excuse me
    I had eye surgery yesterday and have a patch over my right eye. As if my error is your right to correct me.
    08-02-10 02:29 AM
    wow didn't know there was punctuation police on crackberry ! Excuse me
    I had eye surgery yesterday and have a patch over my right eye. As if my error is your right to correct me.

Arrrrrrrr matey!

The thread title clearly say "Unlimited Verizon to (any) mobile phones"
    I even said it was new...
    Then I even copy & pasted the plan code from MyVerizon and put it in bold

MOBILE TO ANY MOBILE NW TALK &TEXT FS SEC 1400 W PRI $9.99 S7060 0610
    08-02-10 07:29 AM
    The other value here that noone is talking about is that it is "Talk and Text".

This would be huge for me. My daughter wants unlimited TXT but for us to add that now, it's a plan upgrade that I don't want to afford right now. She had a 250 TXT plan that was $5 that we are paying for. She upgrade to the 500 bundle and is paying the $5 diff. The only other option is something like 5000 TXT (essentially unlimited) but that is like $20.

If verizon is considering rolling out and unlimited Talk and Text by line for $9.99, we would be all over that. It would allow my daughter to have the unlimited for the same cost as her 500 bundle is right now.

I think this could be big........
    08-02-10 10:39 AM
    Just clarifying, we would have to go up tp 1400 minutes in order to get this?

08-02-10 10:45 AM
    I am assuming it is just an add-on, based on what has been said.

That's another reason why I won't go unlimited on my nationwide plan as right now we just share 550 minutes and that is always more than enough.

Again, if I am correct, being able to add unlimited Talk and Text by line is pretty cool in my book.
    08-02-10 10:52 AM
    There's a good thread going right now about this on Howard Forums.....

Verizon Wireless Offers Unlimited Any Mobile Plans For Texas And Louisiana Customers
    08-02-10 11:13 AM
    I looked and like I thought, if it was offered here we still couldn't do it with our family plan.

08-02-10 02:19 PM
    Just clarifying, we would have to go up tp 1400 minutes in order to get this?

We were already on 1400 minutes, she said we would keep it even if we dropped down to 700, but then we would lose our friends and family
    which we may not even need.
    08-02-10 02:58 PM
    We only have 450 minutes so it won't work for us. We don't even use all of them. Most of our calls are nights and weekends.

08-02-10 03:02 PM
    Well,

I heard a commercial on the radio making it official. Unlimited calls/texting to any cell phone in the US. I'm assuming it's nationwide now?

Now the Sprint people can stop saying they have better plans lol. With 10 friends & family, using Google Voice, we have basically unlimited calling on 4 phones for 230 a month, 2 smart phones.
    08-30-10 03:19 PM
    @vndlewis
    We only have 450 minutes??? the planes on verizons family plans don't go that low only to 700 minutes....either you are really stupid or u have an older plan
    08-30-10 03:32 PM
    I guess I was wrong. It is 700.

08-30-10 11:43 PM
    Well I called on this. You have to have unlimited text to get this. It would raise our plan $30. It is really adding unlimited mobile to mobile calling.

jlb21it wouldn't help your daughter as you already have to have unlimited text.

08-31-10 12:24 PM
    Well I called on this. You have to have unlimited text to get this. It would raise our plan $30. It is really adding unlimited mobile to mobile calling.

jlb21it wouldn't help your daughter as you already have to have unlimited text.

so does that mean it is available for everyone now or is VZW still just testing it?
    09-01-10 12:59 PM
    She seemed to think it was available.

09-01-10 05:55 PM
    @vndlewis
    We only have 450 minutes??? the planes on verizons family plans don't go that low only to 700 minutes....either you are really stupid or u have an older plan
    Or he is on a single line and you're on a family share plan. So who's the stupid one?

Well,

I heard a commercial on the radio making it official. Unlimited calls/texting to any cell phone in the US. I'm assuming it's nationwide now?

Now the Sprint people can stop saying they have better plans lol. With 10 friends & family, using Google Voice, we have basically unlimited calling on 4 phones for 230 a month, 2 smart phones.
    Only for these area codes:

Region area codes:
    TX - 210, 214, 254, 325, 361, 430, 432, 469, 512, 682, 806, 817, 830, 903, 915, 940, 956, 972
    Northern LA 318
    09-02-10 07:02 PM
    Confirmed. I called about it and it's for Texas and LA.
    09-03-10 09:58 AM
    @vndlewis

There are so many ways I could make fun of what you typed, but instead I'll just call you a polesmoker and be done with it.
    09-05-10 05:53 PM
    There are so many ways I could make fun of what you typed, but instead I'll just call you a polesmoker and be done with it.
    Would you please send me your address so that I may bill you for the new keyboard I had to get, as my old one was sprayed with the tea I was drinking whilst reading your post....
    09-08-10 02:38 PM
    I don't get why they think they need to "test" this. Roll that sucker out! I'm sure it'll be quite welcome by VZW customers and widely received!

09-08-10 02:50 PM
    Have you read his other posts? He's a grammar genius!
    09-08-10 03:01 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD