06-02-08 05:08 PM
33 12
tools
    Slightly off topic but very very few businesses have signed up for the unlimited plan. It's mostly consumer accounts that were on plans 79.99+

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 01:10 PM
    Hello All,
    I'm on T-Mob, and I'm payin $14.95 for 300 min, and $29.95 for unlimited BB service. Which is great for me since I hardly ever use the phone, 'cept for emergencies, so I don't really need a lot of minutes, or 'Roll-Over'. Just a lot of e-nail, and web surfing... So after all the added taxes, etc, I"m payin' about $47, and change a month for completely unlimited BB use.
    Plus, I don't like Verizon, I switched from them to AT&T for my local service since they were WAY cheaper than Verizon, and Verizon's STILL trying to get me to switch back, sayin they'll give me their BEST DEAL EVER, and it's STILL $20 more than I'm payin AT&T!! Don't they get it? They've called me and asked what they can do to get me to 'come back', and I told 'em to just lower the price, so they matched AT&T's price, and I ALMOST switched back, until I read the 'fine-print' on the back of the letter that said, "promotional price good for first 3 months, then regular prices go into effect". Or something along those lines, I just don't trust them, and T-Mo gives me great service. JMO...
    05-30-08 01:28 PM
    Verizon is pricy, but they have the best network around. Sprint can't even come close, or should I say Clearwire now as they will be called at the end of the year. No wonder they are losing a million customers per quarter. I say ditch em' if you got them. It's only gonna get worse...

Total misinformation. Sprint is Sprint and Clearwire is Clearwire. At the end of the year Sprint will have a 51% controlling interest in Clearwire. Clearwire will be the company that sells WiMAX using the combined WiMAX spectrum from Sprint and Clearwire. Oh, and it's financially backed by Intel, Google, Time Warner, and Comcast. Not too shabby IMO.

As to the best network around, that is always of debate, but really they are close yet Sprint is often known for providing better data service. Now consider the fact that unlimited data services is included in their Everything plans, including BB BIS service, at a substantially lower price than Vz. You make the call.
    05-30-08 01:35 PM
    Yo... I didn't mean to have this a vzw vs. Sprint situation... I'm happy for yall sprinters paying less yall lucky... It was just a question of the amount of vzw peeps that have it. So let's not take this to a debate over whose better... It won't end... *cough cough* verizon cough cough* kidding only kidding... But ya... U get my point...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 02:11 PM
    Your point is good and accepted. I just felt the need to correct the misinformation re: clearwire. Good luck!
    05-30-08 02:22 PM
    just trying to keep this peaceful ya know? no offence daj... just noticed alot of heat in other threads... wanted to keep things friendly thanks for understanding
    05-30-08 10:40 PM
    I've had Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon. Verizon is, hands-down, the most reliable and trouble-free cellular service I have ever had. Dealing with AT&T over billing or technical issues is like dealing with the Soviet Union, Sprint and AT&T service is spotty in locations where Verizon has no issues, and Verizon has done a lot to keep me as a satisfied customer. In fact, whenever I call Verizon with an issue or complaint, it is always resolved. ALWAYS.

You get what you pay for, that's all I can say.
    05-31-08 02:12 PM
    Verizon is pricy, but they have the best network around. Sprint can't even come close, or should I say Clearwire now as they will be called at the end of the year. No wonder they are losing a million customers per quarter. I say ditch em' if you got them. It's only gonna get worse...
    Sprint's formation of a new company with Clearwire is only pertaining to the WiMax Network they are trying to build. This has nothing to do with wireless. As a side note, it is Sprint who will be holding 51% share in this venture, as well.
    06-02-08 05:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD