06-02-08 06:08 PM
33 12
tools
    Does anyone know if this is a promotional thing? How long verizon will offer it for? Or other pertinent info? And if you have it is it worth it (since no corporate discount)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 09:13 PM
    sounds like verizon's counter to sprint's new everything plan. if its for real and equal to sprint's pricing i will hop it for sure
    05-27-08 09:16 PM
    Fo Sho it is real.
    05-27-08 09:20 PM
    how do i get on that shiz?

(pardon the slang, i'm excited )
    05-27-08 09:23 PM
    Check their web site or call customer service to change your plan.
    05-27-08 09:36 PM
    Ya it's real... 149 for blackberrys not including vz nav... And yup u can change it online or through 611...

05-27-08 09:39 PM
    wow thats sick..i might just have to call them up tomorrow

thanks guys!
    05-27-08 09:51 PM
    Ya it's real... 149 for blackberrys not including vz nav...

Hmmm, not quite matching the Sprint Simply Everything Plan. Its $99 for unlimited everything including BB and Nav, TV, Radio. I guess with Sprint everything means everything and with Verizon everything means somethings.
    05-27-08 11:48 PM
    Good thing Verizon doesn't call it "everthing" then.

As for it being Verizon's "answer" to sprint's plan, Verizon launched it a week or two before sprint.

Sprint can't even get people to take the free kitchen sink to save their ship. I feel sorry for the employees.

05-27-08 11:56 PM
    But Verizon is overpriced, IMO
    05-28-08 12:05 AM
    Good thing Verizon doesn't call it "everthing" then.

As for it being Verizon's "answer" to sprint's plan, Verizon launched it a week or two before sprint.

Sprint can't even get people to take the free kitchen sink to save their ship. I feel sorry for the employees.

Well some people are taking advantage of Sprint's pricing! Gotta love the roaming agreements Sprint has with Verizon. Verizon coverage at Sprint pricing!
    05-28-08 12:15 AM
    Yes, the unlimited plans with verizon wireless are "promotional". Once your on it, they won't boot you off. Its something they are testing out and if it turns out to be a good plan....it'll stay for good. I honestly don't think it is gonna go away.
    05-28-08 12:40 AM
    If you get "Verizon coverage" why do so many sprint customers complain about coverage? Shouldn't sprint be adding millions of customers instead of losing millions?

Verizon has had the lowest churn for 14 quarters in a row. FOURTEEN QUARTERS.
    Sprint hasn't had a net add in a year.

05-28-08 01:31 AM
    I just wish their plan was not so damn much for family plan. I have 5 phones on my pla, and it would be over $500 a month for me

05-28-08 02:26 AM
    Yes, the unlimited plans with verizon wireless are "promotional". Once your on it, they won't boot you off. Its something they are testing out and if it turns out to be a good plan....it'll stay for good. I honestly don't think it is gonna go away.
    I dont see it going away, but i for damn sure dont see it staying at that price.... its kinda assanine that its 150 for the first phone and then 100 bucks for every other phone on the plan..... verizon is a nickle and dime you company... they over charge for everything!!!!!!!!!!! if i wasnt locked into the damn contract with out the 175 early cancel fee id be out so fast!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-08 04:04 AM
    I have the Sprint plan, it is $99 and includes navagation.....hmmmmm why stay on verizon????
    05-28-08 05:14 AM
    Verizon is pricy, but they have the best network around. Sprint can't even come close, or should I say Clearwire now as they will be called at the end of the year. No wonder they are losing a million customers per quarter. I say ditch em' if you got them. It's only gonna get worse...
    05-28-08 12:34 PM
    Because it has superior coverage and customer service.
    05-28-08 12:34 PM
    How come I can go to the Hyundai dealership and get a car with 4 wheels and a roof for 1/3 the price of the Mercedes with the same features?

Some people just don't get it.

05-28-08 04:04 PM
    How come I can go to the Hyundai dealership and get a car with 4 wheels and a roof for 1/3 the price of the Mercedes with the same features?

Some people just don't get it.

Same could be said for those paying $149 for the Verizon unlimited plan, they just don't get it!

Been more than happy in my 8 years with Sprint. Don't know where all the nay-saying comes from.
    05-28-08 06:48 PM
    ya I had sprint... coverage was decent but... wwwwaaaahhhh!!! customer service was a pain! always had to call for mistake this and error that and issues wern't resolved. i love vzw! coverage, cs, 17% discount... i'm happy!
    05-28-08 07:37 PM
    I had sprint prio to verizon. Did not care for them. Each their own.

05-28-08 07:40 PM
    yup i agree... i'm not a verizon troll (is that what they are called on the forums?) as long as ur happy with urs and i'm happy with mine i'm happy
    05-28-08 07:44 PM
    I had Sprint (never had a problem) before I switched to VZW. I only did it because 95% of my contact list is on it and I get a 20% discount from my employer.
    05-28-08 09:40 PM
    Hmmm, not quite matching the Sprint Simply Everything Plan. Its $99 for unlimited everything including BB and Nav, TV, Radio. I guess with Sprint everything means everything and with Verizon everything means somethings.

I do agree.

Seems Verizon really picks and chooses what areas they want to control regarding your money.

I would love to see my bill be under $100 every month, but with my voice plan (with unltd txt msgs), BB data plan, insurance and tax from here to eternity, it doesn't seem to be possible.

Like most people who have chosen Verizon, I chose it because it has the best coverage and best customer service. I can truly say that these two things have not changed since I chose them in 2001.

However, having unlimited minutes, text messages and data along with "free", "uncrippled" GPS in one plan would be a blessing to me, and it seems that Verizon doesn't realize that ALL of their customers aren't business customers and are regular people like myself who just want to have good affordable service with a carrier who cares. *violins*

Either way, I don't plan to go anywhere anytime soon. I would have to be severely convinced that there is better customer service and coverage with another carrier before that happens. So until that happens, I just have to deal.
    05-30-08 01:45 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD