I was wondering, is it possible to get unlimited data on a phone like the LG Touch? My mom wants it but wants to have unlimited data so she won't have to worry about overages.

It seems ridiculous to me that VZW would eliminate an unlimited plan for these phones with so many apps and such...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 05:21 PM
    There is with the Connect or Premium plans, if not the data bundles only have 25 or 75 MB's.
    12-06-09 05:24 PM
    Oh, and on the LG Env Touch, one of those plans is required anyways. Unless you meant the Chocolate Touch......so many "Touch"es VZW is gonna get hit with sexual harrassment.......tee hee
    12-06-09 05:26 PM
    LOL yeah I always thought that was weird how they call it "Touch". I was referring to the LG Touch...def not the Chocolate! Yuck haha

Ok thanks for the info. I will pass this on to my mum. She may want to upgrade to a Connect plan then (she's already on Select I believe). How much extra would that cost per month? $20?

12-06-09 05:29 PM
    LOL yeah I always thought that was weird how they call it "Touch". I was referring to the LG Touch...def not the Chocolate! Yuck haha

Ok thanks for the info. I will pass this on to my mum. She may want to upgrade to a Connect plan then (she's already on Select I believe). How much extra would that cost per month? $20?

It depends on what plan your "mum" has, if it's a single it's 10.00 more from the Select to the Connect and 20.00 more for a Familyshare and on a Family Share if any other lines want the Connect benefits, it's 19.99 a line.
    12-06-09 05:37 PM
    Ohhh... Ok thanks!

She has a family share connect plan. My bro and sis don't need data so it would just be for her. So 20/month more. Hmm not bad.

12-06-09 05:42 PM
    They got rid of the 15 dollar vcast/web/data bundle? Which provided unlimited data?
    12-06-09 07:25 PM
    They got rid of the 15 dollar vcast/web/data bundle? Which provided unlimited data?
    Yes they did, which I think was stupid. But they want people on the Connect or Premium plans instead it seems.
    12-06-09 07:32 PM
    Yeah I remember when I was on VZW I had the $15 plan with my Razr (used to tether with it lol).

Just curious, can the connect plan be used with a smartphone like the BB? Or no?

12-06-09 07:47 PM
    Yeah I remember when I was on VZW I had the $15 plan with my Razr (used to tether with it lol).

Just curious, can the connect plan be used with a smartphone like the BB? Or no?

No those plans are for non-smartphones. There are Email Plans available for Blackberry's....
    12-06-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD