WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY CURVE??? I HAD A CURVE 8330 WITH ALLTEL PRIOR 2 GETTING A NEW CURVE 8330 WHEN WE SWITCHED 2 VERIZON & NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, NOW I KEEP GETTING THAT UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION DSSMA:INVALID STATE(5):58 ALL THE TIME!!! I CANT PLAY VIDEOS, IT MESSES WITH MY bb MESSENGER IT MAKES MY INBOX GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?? IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    08-04-09 09:23 AM
    WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY CURVE??? I HAD A CURVE 8330 WITH ALLTEL PRIOR 2 GETTING A NEW CURVE 8330 WHEN WE SWITCHED 2 VERIZON & NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, NOW I KEEP GETTING THAT UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION DSSMA:INVALID STATE(5):58 ALL THE TIME!!! I CANT PLAY VIDEOS, IT MESSES WITH MY bb MESSENGER IT MAKES MY INBOX GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?? IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    This is the only thing I could find regarding the DSSM, looks like you may need to do a master reset or master clear.
    08-04-09 09:43 AM
    Thank You Very Much I Have Sent A Bb Messenger Request I Hope U Dont Mind I Just Had A Little ? About The Reset
    08-04-09 09:48 AM
    I would be interested to know maybe what you have done differently with the two devices. I too have searched for this error and have found little to nothing about it. Mind spilling the beans please.
    08-04-09 11:57 AM
    Yeah sounds like you got some crazy software issues going on. Best thing to do is that hard reset probably..

Have you downloaded any new software lately onto your phone? Maybe tried downloading BBM 5.0? lol
    08-04-09 12:05 PM
    Facebook is a big one. Some Twitter apps also do it.

It has nothing to do with carrier - it has everything to do with software conflicts. Contrary to popular belief, around here, BlackBerrys don't play well with a lot of software combinations.
    08-04-09 12:21 PM
    Maybe tried downloading BBM 5.0? lol
    Facebook is a big one
    Those are the first 2 that came to mind for me.
    08-04-09 12:38 PM
    Now that i think of it yes, yes i have downloaded Pandora 2 my new curve & not 2 my old. I guess maybe that is it man i hope so!! another ? 2 show my newbiness lol!! a hard reset & wiping is that the same thing? & if i do that what do i lose? i have seen the wipe feature on here but was scared to death 2 do it, i honestly think if i had 2 go more than 1 hour with out it i would panic lol!! Thank you all for all yalls help!!
    08-04-09 02:34 PM
    and yet another ? is the bb messenger 5 a no no 4 4.5.0.77?
    08-04-09 02:42 PM
    Now that i think of it yes, yes i have downloaded Pandora 2 my new curve & not 2 my old. I guess maybe that is it man i hope so!! another ? 2 show my newbiness lol!! a hard reset & wiping is that the same thing? & if i do that what do i lose? i have seen the wipe feature on here but was scared to death 2 do it, i honestly think if i had 2 go more than 1 hour with out it i would panic lol!! Thank you all for all yalls help!!
    A reset is when you pull your battery with the phone being on. A wipe is saying good bye to everything you put in or set on your phone. I can have mine backedup, wiped, and restored in about 10 mins. So no need to go an hour without a phone.

and yet another ? is the bb messenger 5 a no no 4 4.5.0.77?
    Stay with your current BBM until it becomes APPROVED by VZW. Please!
    08-04-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD