09-25-08 11:31 PM
38 12
tools
    Full words w/ a full keyboard aren't a prob...but its my berry, and my post so guess what I will continue 2 type how I want..IF u hv a prob w/ my "shorthand" or a prob w/ simple comprehending..just move on..u are in no way obligated 2 reply..its really nt that serious...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 03:30 PM
    Making a post with bad wording confuses people and delays getting a problem fixed. If the OP would have stated that they were righting short handed then there never would have been a problem, but with asking questions in such length, using short hand words is not very good, Like the OP posted words in length but then some words missing one or two letters. I don't consider that short hand.......Example the word Keyboard is typed full. But the word Not is NT? why, as far as I know reading it NT is a Microsoft OS..... Also I want to add that I dispatch Emergency Incidents on a National notification Website Part time. and We abrevate because pages are sent via text and beepers and emails... So if your calling that abbreviating, not sure where you took your class...... just my opinion.
    Last edited by yester18; 09-25-08 at 03:37 PM.
    09-25-08 03:32 PM
    AmberNyse, did your problem get resolved?

09-25-08 03:36 PM
    Making a post with bad wording confuses people and delays getting a problem fixed. If the OP would have stated that they were righting short handed then there never would have been a problem, but with asking questions in such length, using short hand words is not very good, just my opinion.
    Well as I 1st sttd I just felt lk sharing...no "lengthy question was askd..but anyways...I'm out b/c yall r abt 2 get on my nerves more than Verizon did!!!

09-25-08 03:38 PM
    Ummmm she is typing on her berry. Give her a break. Shortcuts are a lifesaver.

~ vndlewis

Hmm. Interesting since I make 90 percent of my posts from my blackberry, yet I manage to type in full, cohesive sentences.

Let's not make this into something its not - that's a certain "slang" form of writing (and I use that term loosely.) The OP wasn't simply conserving time and keystrokes.

09-25-08 03:40 PM
    AmberNyse, did your problem get resolved?

Yes it did...thanks...I should hv my new BB by noon 2morrow...

09-25-08 03:41 PM
    Yes it did...thanks...I should hv my new BB by noon 2morrow...

Sweet...Will it be shipped to you? If yes, then get the tracking number and monitor the progress of package (just a suggestion, of course).

09-25-08 03:56 PM
    Amber - I am glad you got your problem taken care of. I was just trying to be on your side.

09-25-08 04:46 PM
    Amber - I am glad you got your problem taken care of. I was just trying to be on your side.
    Thanks... I really do appreciate it...

09-25-08 05:06 PM
    Hmm. Interesting since I make 90 percent of my posts from my blackberry, yet I manage to type in full, cohesive sentences.

Let's not make this into something its not - that's a certain "slang" form of writing (and I use that term loosely.) The OP wasn't simply conserving time and keystrokes.

Jenaywins, I agree with your statements above. It's a real wonder on how the world operates now days and even with devices with sure type, which is helpful in typing on non full keyboard devices....

Maybe I am more professional based, and reading posts that are spoken in those terms just makes me not want to provide support.....
    09-25-08 10:09 PM
    Jenaywins, I agree with your statements above. It's a real wonder on how the world operates now days and even with devices with sure type, which is helpful in typing on non full keyboard devices....

Maybe I am more professional based, and reading posts that are spoken in those terms just makes me not want to provide support.....
    You and me both, buddy.....

09-25-08 10:12 PM
    You and me both, buddy.....

Make that three!
    09-25-08 10:34 PM
    troll....troll...troll...we go...trolly down the way...
    09-25-08 11:31 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD