09-26-08 12:31 AM
38 12
tools
    Ok so just thought I'd share..
    y I went 2 the VZW store last Wed (My trackball doesn't light up and my battery rls thingy on the back is loose) So I saw the technician who advd me he could swap out my defective Berry..they didn't hv any Curves in the store.. But he advd he'd order me one and hv it sent 2 my home...I should hv it by Mon...ok so today I still haven't recvd my replacement so I call the store...who advd me to call 611 and they can track it 4me...I call cust servc & the girl I spk w/ sttd that she doesn't see where a BB has been ordered...which wud explain why a wk later I STILL haven't recvd my BB...she says she can order me 1 under an ins claim...which is nt wut I was advd...so now I'm goin to go 2 the store 2moro and act a *ss..and I hope the ****** technician who told me he was placing my order is at wrk!!! Grrrr...I'm startg 2 hate VZW and there tech supprt!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 12:34 AM
    Wow. This is a forum, not a personal text message. Full words, please.

At any rate, going into any business and acting like an a*s will get you nowhere. Mixups happen - its part of life.

09-25-08 12:37 AM
    Wow. This is a forum, not a personal text message. Full words, please.

At any rate, going into any business and acting like an a*s will get you nowhere. Mixups happen - its part of life.

Um wooow...u evidently understood evrythng that was sttd so wuteva!

09-25-08 12:44 AM
    I agree with jenay. People forget/mess things up all the time. Its part of being human.

And I only understood about 75% of the OP.

09-25-08 12:47 AM
    I agree with jenay. People forget/mess things up all the time. Its part of being human.

And I only understood about 75% of the OP.

09-25-08 12:47 AM
    ummm can you type that one more time...and in english this time please
    09-25-08 01:00 AM
    ummm can you type that one more time...and in english this time please
    Thank you los!! Seriously..

09-25-08 01:01 AM
    I understood everything that was said by the OP attribute it to be part of the younger generation.

Going there acting like an a$$ wont get you anywhere, if anything it will delay your BB further, just going in there ask to speak to him in a calm manner see if there was some confusion, if that doesnt help do not take it out on the REP, ask to speak to the store manager or his supervisor and explain, im sure they will be more then happy to keep your business.
    09-25-08 01:04 AM
    That happened with to me with my replacement Curve. Like Jenay said mixups happen and next time complete words would be nice.
    09-25-08 01:38 AM
    it seems that the more technology advances the more people blow other people off and ether ignore them or just don't do stuff they say they are going to do.

like back before caller id, people answered the phone, now with caller id you can ignore people(can be good). i have a friend who don't answer calls unless its his wife. i guess that I'm saying that with all this wonderful stuff we have there still can be a negative side. I'm being pessimistic i know but it pisses me off and its a pet peeve of mine.

basically they blew u off, they didn't want to deal with you so they told you one thing and did another. i can't stand when people do that. esp say ill call u back in a min, 3 hours later no call back. or ill send it out today, next week it gets shipped. or like you they will send you a replacement. it never comes. when they have done that for me i ask to walk behind the counter or for them to show me the screen to prove its being done.
    09-25-08 01:55 AM
    it seems that the more technology advances the more people blow other people off and ether ignore them or just don't do stuff they say they are going to do.

like back before caller id, people answered the phone, now with caller id you can ignore people(can be good). i have a friend who don't answer calls unless its his wife. i guess that I'm saying that with all this wonderful stuff we have there still can be a negative side. I'm being pessimistic i know but it pisses me off and its a pet peeve of mine.

basically they blew u off, they didn't want to deal with you so they told you one thing and did another. i can't stand when people do that. esp say ill call u back in a min, 3 hours later no call back. or ill send it out today, next week it gets shipped. or like you they will send you a replacement. it never comes. when they have done that for me i ask to walk behind the counter or for them to show me the screen to prove its being done.
    I highly doubt they blew her off, mistakes happen. When I needed a replacement Curve they ordered me the Curve and an extra battery. Needless to say I only received the battery. I called and explained my situation and I had a replacement Curve two days later.

Getting mad at the CSR will accomplish nothing.
    09-25-08 01:59 AM
    Christ I feel like I had a labotomy after reading that...

09-25-08 02:44 AM
    My head hurts.......
    09-25-08 08:18 AM
    I highly doubt they blew her off, mistakes happen. When I needed a replacement Curve they ordered me the Curve and an extra battery. Needless to say I only received the battery. I called and explained my situation and I had a replacement Curve two days later.

Getting mad at the CSR will accomplish nothing.
    Agreed. Here is a revolutionary concept: The employees who work at Verizon Wireless and all other carriers are - gasp! - HUMAN. Mistakes are made by every one of us on a daily basis, and for any of us to assume that another should be perfect 100% of the time is just plain ignorant. Becoming angry and lashing out at an employee for a simple mixup will not only get you nowhere, but it makes YOU look like the bad guy. Period.

Christ I feel like I had a labotomy after reading that...

My head hurts.......
    Again, agreed.
    09-25-08 09:41 AM
    Perhaps the store didn't understand her because of the shorthand.
    09-25-08 11:07 AM
    Boy oh boy I was waiting for a reply from you all morning

I'm sure Verizon's answer was.." We at Verizon iz sorry fo' da shpp probl ya had wiff yo' Blackberry Curve. Pls accept ar apology"

lmao
    Last edited by yester18; 09-25-08 at 11:14 AM.
    09-25-08 11:09 AM
    Hehe Civic...... I had thought of that..
    09-25-08 11:14 AM
    I understood everything that was said by the OP attribute it to be part of the younger generation.

Going there acting like an a$$ wont get you anywhere, if anything it will delay your BB further, just going in there ask to speak to him in a calm manner see if there was some confusion, if that doesnt help do not take it out on the REP, ask to speak to the store manager or his supervisor and explain, im sure they will be more then happy to keep your business.
    Wow...I understood like 25% of what was said...and I'm 23!

But yes, acting like a **** to people will get you nowhere. Believe me, when I worked CS for an office supply company, the more of a **** you acted to me, the less likely I was to try and help you with your situation. You need to be polite. Being nice will get you a long way. Be the customer an employee remembers for being extremely nice, not the one that was a ****.
    09-25-08 12:16 PM
    Shorthand nice one!!!!
    09-25-08 12:27 PM
    next time complete words would be nice.
    Ummmm she is typing on her berry. Give her a break. Shortcuts are a lifesaver.

~ vndlewis

09-25-08 03:19 PM
    Ummmm she is typing on her berry. Give her a break. Shortcuts are a lifesaver.

~ vndlewis

Yup...a curve, so full words with a full keyboard shouldn't be an issue.
    09-25-08 03:28 PM
    The buttons are not full size though.

09-25-08 04:04 PM
    The buttons are not full size though.

What does that have to do with it?
    09-25-08 04:09 PM
    Haha... smart u know what..

09-25-08 04:21 PM
    Even with a full keyboard the size of keys make a difference. I don't understand why people have to be rude to people.

09-25-08 04:21 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD