That I am able to early upgrade on July 28th. I don't understand how two say yes and another says no. Am sure they are reading my account info correctly. I used to sell wireless. (Might again soon. I hope). So why the discrepancy between reps
    I might take up on this offer later on. I am on my 3rd Curve. So far no overheating issues but it has frozen up and the tracpad has been all over the place. Jury still out on deciding. Just wish they would make another offer. I know others have had issues with their Curve.
    I have had this one 3 days so will see. It does warm up but not to the exTent it was. My Tour never was warm. Just bad trackball issues
    I will say though the WiFi is a joke. I used it in town yesterday. No faster than without. But cvurve is also Rev O. Not Rev A.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 03:58 PM
    Your true update date should be correct on your "myverizon" page

I want to speak to something else as well, wifi is no faster than without? I highly disagree because that is situational, i don't have great cell service @ home but I have wifi and that helps a HUGE deal.
    07-16-10 04:55 PM
    Ty. I do know my upgrade date. But they also say I have an earlier upgrade date. And the wifi may be better for which is grand. I am no way dissing it. But I see no diff for me. Wish I did !

07-16-10 07:43 PM
    What about some form of early upgrade? That wouldn't show on the computer, happened to me before
    07-16-10 08:59 PM
    If you have a 59.99 or higher plan, you are eligible for an early upgrade.
    07-16-10 10:00 PM
    If you have a 59.99 or higher plan, you are eligible for an early upgrade.
    That... and theres a special promotion going on through September (I think), where you can get an early NE2 upgrade as long as you upgrade to a Smartphone. Early Upgrade Promo Details
    07-17-10 11:44 AM
    That... and theres a special promotion going on through September (I think), where you can get an early NE2 upgrade as long as you upgrade to a Smartphone. Early Upgrade Promo Details
    Yes, I used this on one of my lines...gotta love it!
    07-17-10 03:30 PM
    Your annual upgrade only shows up the day it's avaiable. So on the exact one year mark your my Verizon will show it. No sooner.

07-17-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD