My husband and I both have Tours on Vzw. I am running 5 on mine and he is running the stock 4.7. His started randomly rebooting tonight. Then about an hour later, mine started. In the last 20 minutes, mine has rebooted twice. Since his started a couple hours ago, his has rebooted about 6 times. He hasn't been on it or anything, it was in standby mode, and then we see the led light up and it restart. Anyone else having issues tonight? We thought it was a very strange coincidence that we went from having no problems, to both of us having the "mystery" reboots....

P.S. now I'm on 3 reboots....
    11-13-09 10:03 PM
    Have you both added the same apps recently? Any other changes made to the phones?
    11-13-09 10:05 PM
    Have you both added the same apps recently? Any other changes made to the phones?
    Nope. We haven't added anything lately. Very weird....
    11-13-09 10:07 PM
    Pull the batteries out of both of them or about 30 seconds. Let the power totally drain. See if this helps
    11-13-09 10:10 PM
    Pull the batteries out of both of them or about 30 seconds. Let the power totally drain. See if this helps
    I appreciate your help. We tried that on them. No difference. I've read other threads about people getting stuck in a loop and getting replacements...Of course our 30 days just expired....but if they keep doing it all night, we'll be stopping by the Vzw store tomorrow.
    11-13-09 10:13 PM
    I appreciate your help. We tried that on them. No difference. I've read other threads about people getting stuck in a loop and getting replacements...Of course our 30 days just expired....but if they keep doing it all night, we'll be stopping by the Vzw store tomorrow.
    Agreed, happening on two phones is weird. Good luck, does sound like somethig got in and messed with operating system
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-14-09 at 07:52 AM.
    11-13-09 10:15 PM
    Agreed, happening on wo phones is weird. Good luck, does sound like somethig got in and messed with operating system
    Thanks again for your time!
    11-13-09 10:19 PM
    Possibly try a wipe and reinstall of the OS because it sounds like an OS issue like stated above.
    11-13-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD