my wife is up for a new phone since about a month ago. i had planned on getting the storm for myself on her line, but have changed my mind after playing around with it (not that i dont like it, I am just obsessed with my curve and all the shortcuts that you dont get with the storm). since i have changed my mind i thought i would get my wife a pearl. im not to excited about paying the $30 extra a month so she can have a BB. my plan is already about $175 with 1400 anytime minutes and unlimited text. i talked to a rep yesterday and if i droped unlimited text to 500 per month it would only save $10, i cant go below 1400 minutes we are averaging 1200 a month now. I find it shocking to pay $200 a month for a cellular bill. how much is everyone who has two BBs on a share plan paying a month????? and please spare me the "if you dont want to pay that much dont get a BB" i already know this.
    11-29-08 10:35 AM
    Verizon's Family Share plans don't include Blackberry data. I have just one BB and two other phones on my 1400 Select plan and am paying a little over $200 per month (after taxes), including my BIS and tethering.

This may not help, but Sprint's Family Share plans include BIS for all lines, or at least they did when I was shopping around back in July 2008.
    11-29-08 12:15 PM
    I pay $201 a month for 2 BB's on a family share plan.
    11-29-08 12:34 PM
    I have three lines.I have one BB with unlimted minutes, the other BB on a family share plan and both BB have the internet plan-grand total $300! I'm trying to get my bill down!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 10:34 AM
    My wife and I...

Two Curves
    Two data plans
    700 min share plan

$120 total
    11-30-08 01:09 PM
    I've got four lines, just one BB. My bill is now around $195 including tax. It sucks. I'm single.
    11-30-08 01:30 PM
    after reading up on the upcoming niagara ive decided to leave my wife in the dark and get the niagara for myself on her line. shes never been a blackberry user so she wont know what shes missing.
    12-01-08 07:29 AM
    We're having the same problem over here. Only one BB tho, hubby has that SCH-something or other, but we've got 1700 mins to share! Its frustrating, really toying with the idea of switching carriers!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 07:45 AM
    i agree with frustrating, but could not agree with switching carriers. VZW is the best when it comes to service and customer support, i had rather pay a lil more and complain about it on here than pay less and have bad service
    12-01-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD