10-13-09 02:38 AM
51 123
tools
    Haha, Twins, i liked that last line. In an off topic question, do you happen to be a Republican? I know that's somewhat personal, and might cause some flaming. But you seem to be. And to me, that's not a bad thing because if you are then we're in the same party. . Anyway, back to the BlackBerry topic. I liked your example involving tools.

It will help a lot of people to understand where you're coming from, and what makes people make different decisions. Now, Twins, here's my next question for you.

I've honestly pretty much decided to go with an HTC or Samsung device. Barring any crazy new devices in the next couple of months, it will probably be an HTC device. So could you point me to a site or something that has a lineup of devices that should be released in the near future? And also, i know you've already posted your take on Android, i'm just curious, would you yourself prefer something like the Imagio to the Hero? If you could give me some of your reasonings for any of the choices you would make in my position i'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for being too needy, i just feel that you're probably the best person to ask for this type of situation, and would like to hear your input once again.
    Last edited by xMx Reaper xMx; 10-13-09 at 10:13 PM.
    10-13-09 02:38 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD