OK, I have several AT&T BB's (8130's). I now have a 8330 from Verizon. I cannot find a place to turn wireless synchronization for the address book. If I go into the address and look at the options I get "Sort By", " Confirm Delete", "Allow Duplicate names:, and "Number of entries". That is it.

Any help. I have a end user that is killing me over this and I have no idea.
    11-19-08 07:16 AM
    You can't wireless sync the address book or contacts unless you're on BES. That being said, wireless sync is controlled via the email account config on the BB under Messages. However, it controls wireless sync for everything on that BES attached email account (inbox/subfolders, contacts, calendar). It's either all or none. Why do you want to do this anyway... just wondering?
    11-19-08 09:00 AM
    I cannot get the users address book transffered over from Lotus Notes to his BB.

We are using the BES.

However, it controls wireless sync for everything on that BES attached email account (inbox/subfolders, contacts, calendar).
    I can turn off the wireless sync for the calendar, but the tasks and address are still set to wireless sync. When I go into the mail box (messages), I don't get an option to turn off wireless synchronization.
    11-19-08 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD