So I have my own website now, and I want to get my email on my blackberry, simple right? Wrong, genius here forgot the username and password I used on the BIS website when I set up my general Gmail account but I guess in my excitement I forgot to write down even the user name *slaps head* I checked my email to see if I got any notification form Blackberry regarding it but no such luck... what are my options? Can I call Verizon?

Thanks *still slapping head*
    01-08-09 12:10 AM
    Sure, Verizon can reset your user name and password
    01-08-09 12:12 AM
    No reason for reset. VZW rep one your account is verifed can hlp you remeber your username. As the username cannot be changed. Then you can use the BIS site and use the forgot password which will send you password to your device. BONGO you are in and can add that email
    01-08-09 05:43 PM
    No reason for reset. VZW rep one your account is verifed can hlp you remeber your username. As the username cannot be changed. Then you can use the BIS site and use the forgot password which will send you password to your device. BONGO you are in and can add that email
    Which is just what he did and I now have my 2 emails address's on my phones YAAA

LR you're all awesome!
    01-08-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD