But he said I would have to pay the 199.99 and not get my NE2 off since the phone is so new???? Is this right?

My local Verizon store is out of them so I thought I'd check with Best Buy. He claimed this is everywhere?
    05-05-10 01:41 PM
    its an early upgrade if you're still under contract. This sounds about right, but I don't know the details of your contract. Basically, if they are letting you upgrade early, then its resetting your NE2 "clock."
    05-05-10 02:12 PM
    That sounds wrong. You could check with VZW to get the exact info on this, and also ask to speak to some one else at Best Buy. That's how I would approach it. Best of luck to you.
    05-05-10 02:12 PM
    Retailers don't have to honor NE2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 02:26 PM
    Best Buy doesn't do early upgrades.
    05-05-10 03:20 PM
    Oh its not an early upgrade...I've been eligible since 12/09 for my NE2.
    05-05-10 08:37 PM
    Oh ok. My bag. lol. I was going on what that other poster said.
    05-05-10 08:51 PM
    My local Best Buy matched my new every two discount of fifty dollars. they just did it like a price match.

05-05-10 11:26 PM
    from reading other threads like this on other forums, it seems that it depends from store to store. some will do it, some will not. some say a manager has to approve it. i think it's really hit or miss. you can always try to move up the chain of command at your local best buy and see if that gets you anywhere.
    05-06-10 02:46 PM
    from reading other threads like this on other forums, it seems that it depends from store to store. some will do it, some will not. some say a manager has to approve it. i think it's really hit or miss. you can always try to move up the chain of command at your local best buy and see if that gets you anywhere.
    Or if you are eligible for the NE2, just go to the store, order online or call CS and avoid the hassle.
    05-06-10 03:48 PM
    ^^ i think she was trying to get it at best buy so that she would have it right away and not have to wait (since her bb has them in stock and her verizon is sold out)
    05-06-10 03:54 PM
    ^^ i think she was trying to get it at best buy so that she would have it right away and not have to wait (since her bb has them in stock and her verizon is sold out)
    Oh...got it.
    05-06-10 03:59 PM
    I guess it does depend on what store you go to. The manager is a cool gut art my store and he approved it no problem. So yeah. I how it all works out.

05-06-10 08:41 PM
    I guess it does depend on what store you go to. The manager is a cool gut art my store and he approved it no problem. So yeah. I how it all works out.

Uh oh Mark. Having a hard time with the touchscreen keyboard huh. Lol!

05-06-10 11:05 PM
    try the verizon website and order it online. You might have to wait for it but it will be sent to you as soon as they have it.
    05-07-10 12:23 AM
    another thought.....try an indirect Verizon retailer. I used to work for an indirect and they do honor the NE2 just can't charge the phone to your verizon account.
    05-07-10 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD