Went to update my OS since I saw Verizon had an update for the 8330. It's telling me I can't update because I am using Professional Software or BES. I didn't know I was using either one. How do I know what software I'm using? I know when I go to Options>About it says v4.5.0.77(Platform 3.2.0.51).

Just thought I would add, it's a personal phone. Not a work phone. Bought it at Walmart with 2 yr upgrade.
    Last edited by NurseBerryAddict; 08-19-09 at 05:21 PM.
    08-19-09 05:18 PM
    I don't have a work email to have been added to BES.
    08-19-09 05:55 PM
    Thanks, I'll do that!
    08-19-09 06:26 PM
    Ok.Then you may want to call tech support and make sure they have everything set up properly and then reprovision the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is nothing they can do to "reprovision" the phone to accept a software upgrade. I am willing to bet the OP installed blackberry united or some other software that is interfering with the upgrade process.
    08-19-09 07:37 PM
    There is nothing they can do to "reprovision" the phone to accept a software upgrade. I am willing to bet the OP installed blackberry united or some other software that is interfering with the upgrade process.
    That's right. +1

08-19-09 10:14 PM
    Didn't install blackberry united. I've only downloaded some themes, some games, viigo, pandora, bbscanner, and bbweather

08-20-09 01:20 AM
    Didn't install blackberry united. I've only downloaded some themes, some games, viigo, pandora, bbscanner, and bbweather. What other app might interfere with the upgrade?

08-20-09 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD