I called customer support and complained because i had 3 storms and then was pissed and went to an alias (like an moron) two of those broke and were warranty replaced and then I bought a curve on craigslist which will be warranty replaced as well for dust under screen. They said they would give me 2 year contract price on a tour for my troubles. 149 bucks for a factory new not refurb was cool by me. So i just got it yesterday and when i activated it, it said i was confirming for another 2 yr contract. today i see the tour2 WTF!! So my question is since technically i got 2 yr pricing because i committed 2 more years do i qualify again for the 30 day return or phone change. This would allow me to get tour 2 or droid if it comes out soon. any thoughts would help...thx
    10-28-09 07:13 PM
    Dude get a life and give up on finding the newest and coolest Blackberry. There is no Tour "2" coming out within 30 days.

By the way - your Blackberry from Craigslist isn't covered under VZW warranty. If someone replaced it for you, then they were absolutely ********.
    10-28-09 07:30 PM
    i think the word is mentally handicapped and then he is. and not my fault they cannot provide a handset that works. plus i paid for my tour and recommitted to a 2 yr contract. i have been through all this just trying to get a handset that works as it should. so it is my prerogative to try and get the best device i can with my money.
    10-28-09 07:47 PM
    i think the word is mentally handicapped and then he is. and not my fault they cannot provide a handset that works. plus i paid for my tour and recommitted to a 2 yr contract. i have been through all this just trying to get a handset that works as it should. so it is my prerogative to try and get the best device i can with my money.
    And what I'm saying is if you're wanting perfection, then judging by what we've seen lately from RIM is hardly that. People on here complain about a BATTERY DOOR and SCREEN RIPPLE! Such little things that turn them off. And now people don't want the Storm2 because it vibrates too loud.. WTF? That's a deal breaker?

I've had my Tour replaced already because of trackball issues. Guess what - to no surprise does this one have some sort of issue with trackball, but I can deal with it. I had a Storm before that and I never had a problem with it.

My next phone? Going to give Moto a shot with the new Droid. I think if they phone is as solid as they say, then it should be a great long lasting phone.
    10-28-09 07:52 PM
    hate to break this to you, but if you wait around for the tour 2, you are gonna come here and see a new forum and be like..... "whoa! storm 4.5...... wonder if I should hold out for that?"

I guess my point is that there is always something bigger and better around the corner...... keep what you have cause there is no telling how soon that corner is gonna be here
    10-28-09 07:55 PM
    I guess i miss worded my question. I am not asking for help if i should switch phones or not. i am a big boy and can weight those options on my own. My question is in this form of a manager early upgrade and me recommitting to a 2 yr contract do i fall under the 30day exchange policy or not, since technically i was not eligible.
    10-28-09 08:02 PM
    I guess i miss worded my question. I am not asking for help if i should switch phones or not. i am a big boy and can weight those options on my own. My question is in this form of a manager early upgrade and me recommitting to a 2 yr contract do i fall under the 30day exchange policy or not, since technically i was not eligible.
    Don't believe so..
    10-28-09 08:07 PM
    call and ask.
    10-29-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD