10-15-09 03:00 PM
27 12
tools
    i know this mt sound dumb but i have in my possession a tour and a storm, because i did a multi fru 2 months ago i have to send one back. now ive read if i take in a phone i get credit towards the storm 2. my question is should i keep the storm or tour.
    10-12-09 10:10 PM
    anyone that says there will be a credit for S2 is lying or speculating at best.
    Send back the storm. thats what you agreed to. and be prepared to get a $500+ charge for keeping it this long
    10-12-09 10:26 PM
    What jim said

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 10:27 PM
    anyone that says there will be a credit for S2 is lying or speculating at best.
    Send back the storm. thats what you agreed to. and be prepared to get a $500+ charge for keeping it this long
    well i dont like the tour like i thought i would. i just wanted to know if they were trading in which would be worth more. i talked to the billing people and they said theyll grant me a grace period, cause (im not lieing) i had my credit card number stolen and didnt have another card to pay fedex to pick it up. so i just got to send it back with all the accessories.
    10-12-09 10:30 PM
    well i dont like the tour like i thought i would. i just wanted to know if they were trading in which would be worth more. i talked to the billing people and they said theyll grant me a grace period, cause (im not lieing) i had my credit card number stolen and didnt have another card to pay fedex to pick it up. so i just got to send it back with all the accessories.
    Good choice... like posted earlier any CSR saying you can trade storm for storm 2 lying or really speculating... if anything Blackberry itself would pull a trade up program so unhappy storm users can feel happy and get the storm 2. I dont think VZW would do it... really dont.
    10-13-09 05:03 AM
    Good choice... like posted earlier any CSR saying you can trade storm for storm 2 lying or really speculating... if anything Blackberry itself would pull a trade up program so unhappy storm users can feel happy and get the storm 2. I dont think VZW would do it... really dont.
    so u think it would be like when rim let u exchange ur current blackberry for any blackberry.
    10-13-09 11:47 AM
    Dont get your hopes up on getting a discount on the S2 period. Dealing with the hassle of a fru chargeback while you wait for something that is nooot going to happen is not worth it. Just send back a phone let them know which you are sending back.
    10-13-09 12:11 PM
    Dont get your hopes up on getting a discount on the S2 period. Dealing with the hassle of a fru chargeback while you wait for something that is nooot going to happen is not worth it. Just send back a phone let them know which you are sending back.
    the only fee i have to pay is the $10 fedex charge
    10-13-09 12:36 PM
    the only fee i have to pay is the $10 fedex charge
    He's talking about not returning the phone and be charged full retail for the phone...Right?

What do you pay 10$ for just drop the phone off at local Fedex.
    10-13-09 12:51 PM
    i would but i dont have one near me
    10-13-09 01:02 PM
    i know this mt sound dumb but i have in my possession a tour and a storm, because i did a multi fru 2 months ago i have to send one back. now ive read if i take in a phone i get credit towards the storm 2. my question is should i keep the storm or tour.
    There is no "trade in" on phones. Verizon isnt a used car lot.

so u think it would be like when rim let u exchange ur current blackberry for any blackberry.

What are you talking about?
    10-14-09 05:36 PM
    Who in the world told you u could trade in a phone for credit... That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and if the person who told you that "works" for verizon they need to be first off fired and then drawn and quartered because I'm sure you are not the only person they've told that and its going to make all our lives pure heck

10-14-09 05:48 PM
    u never got the email from RIM? it was lets say u send in ur blackberry pearl, for a storm. u pay full retail for the storm, once uve received ur storm and they get ur pearl they send u back ur money.
    10-14-09 05:50 PM
    it was secerral months ago and before u ask no i di not store it, it was in the blackberry newsletter or whatever its called
    10-14-09 05:52 PM
    u never got the email from RIM? it was lets say u send in ur blackberry pearl, for a storm. u pay full retail for the storm, once uve received ur storm and they get ur pearl they send u back ur money.

False. What kind of business would that be? "send in your 3 year old phone that is of no use to us and we will send you a free brand new 500 dollar phone!"
    10-14-09 05:53 PM
    i could care less if u thinks its false. I know what i saw I saw it on my phone and even looked at the website. I wouldnt lie on here
    10-14-09 05:55 PM
    Actually, there are companies that take trade ins on phones. But it's usually not the carrier.
    10-14-09 05:57 PM
    i could care less if u thinks its false. I know what i saw I saw it on my phone and even looked at the website. I wouldnt lie on here
    Oh yea, because no one lies on the internet...

If that was a real thing that was ever sent out by RIM it would have been posted here 32445235 times and everyone would be taking advantage of it...****, i would have sent in my Curve for a Tour already.
    10-14-09 06:10 PM
    Actually, there are companies that take trade ins on phones. But it's usually not the carrier.
    Yes, i am aware of this....but its not a "trade in" You send them your phone and then send you a check for the phone that you sent. My buddy sent in a old Treo 650 and got something like 75.00 dollars for it, better than having that paper weight laying around.
    10-14-09 06:11 PM
    What he said above me.

10-14-09 07:41 PM
    Palm
    RIM

Diff companies
    Diff policies
    Still don't buy it

10-14-09 09:38 PM
    like i said before i could care less about what u think? and y would i even make up something thats already expired.
    10-14-09 10:06 PM
    Are yoiu talking about the expired BlackBerry trade-up program?

That didn't give you a new phone - that gave you a rebate when you bought a new phone.

10-14-09 11:16 PM
    Are yoiu talking about the expired BlackBerry trade-up program?

That didn't give you a new phone - that gave you a rebate when you bought a new phone.

He can care less what you think, he told us 4 times now.
    10-15-09 09:50 AM
    it was only twice but who's couning
    10-15-09 10:04 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD