09-26-09 04:36 PM
35 12
tools
    If you currently have and are are set on BlackBerry, can live with that keyboard AND your current device is nearing death, get the Tour.

If you currently have a phone other than BlackBerry & have never owned one, get something other than BlackBerry.

If you had a BlackBerry years ago & want to come back to BlackBerry, you won't find many changes or advances. Just a tad more lipstick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 02:07 PM
    yes, a blackberry is always worth it
    09-26-09 02:11 PM
    If you are serious about business email, had a Blaclberry and want a great device , yes. If you want multimedia first with an occasional email, get the TP2.

09-26-09 02:28 PM
    Or O2 .

09-26-09 02:31 PM
    Need that keyboard. While having a virtual keyboard on a touch screen device is clearly a personal preference, mine is to have that keyboard.
    09-26-09 03:39 PM
    Ha. That's very funny.
    09-26-09 03:46 PM
    Ha. That's very funny.
    I'm up for an upgrade. AND WOULD LIKE TO WOULD LIKE KNOW WHEN THE STORM 2 IS COMING OUT.
    09-26-09 03:50 PM
    Need that keyboard. While having a virtual keyboard on a touch screen device is clearly a personal preference, mine is to have that keyboard.
    Mine too - but the O2 & iPhone both have a stellar keyboard. I have no problem with either - and that is saying a lot.
    I'm up for an upgrade. AND WOULD LIKE TO WOULD LIKE KNOW WHEN THE STORM 2 IS COMING OUT.
    Sometime after today - for a more serious answer, try a Storm 2 thread or forum instead of hijacking this one.

09-26-09 04:11 PM
    Mine too - but the O2 & iPhone both have a stellar keyboard. I have no problem with either - and that is saying a lot.

Sometime after today - for a more serious answer, try a Storm 2 thread or forum instead of hijacking this one.

Sorry, but I'm new at this.
    09-26-09 04:15 PM
    No sweat - but all of the answers are just speculative. It could be here tomorrow or it could be here in January.

09-26-09 04:36 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD