Hi, this is my first post, and i am shopping for a blackberry, as my phone has an upgraded in Janurary, and i've heard so many good things about the Curve, such as it's reliability and duibility, but everyone says is the perfect mix between the curve and the storm..... i would like to start with a safe bet, so please reply!
    07-21-09 04:46 PM
    I had the curve, storm and now tour. I am liking the tour better than the curve and storm.
    07-21-09 04:54 PM
    But the Curve is a stouter design - although that isn't saying much.

Prone to trackball problems, case design anomalies, premature battery failures & sporadic radio failures, BlackBerrys are not recommended for first-time smartphone users.

Although, once you get used to the capabilities of other smartphones, BlackBerry may not be enough for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 04:58 PM
    I would say that your decision should be between the Tour and Storm only. The Curve, although very reliable is becoming dated. I would spend some time with both in the store and see what feels more comfortable for you. .148 is a huge upgrade and .151 is even better on the Storm.

Good Luck!
    07-21-09 05:00 PM
    The curve is the best. Stay away from Touch screen.
    07-21-09 05:01 PM
    The curve is the best. Stay away from Touch screen.
    Touch screens arent for everybody, and this one does have a learning curve, but it is still a great device.
    07-21-09 05:12 PM
    I had all 3 and to me the tour is the best curve- is a good reliable device but the os is starting to get outdated. Storm- is a great device when you have app memory otherwise then that you will have typing lag or forever to start an app. Tour is exactly how a blackberry should work but this is just my opinion

07-21-09 05:24 PM
    Just remember always wait until something new is been around a while. I got the 8350i when it wasn't even in stores yet and it was plagued with problems. I opted to stay with a curve this go around and maybe a tour or some future bb will be my choice later.

07-22-09 01:09 AM
    I decided to keep with my curve for a little while and wait for something new. I thought the tour was nice but wasnt a huge upgrade like I was hoping for. I have a feeling that we will see somthing new for CDMA early next year and I will wait for that. Maybe the Onyx, or an 8900 version, or something along those lines possibly with wifi and trackpad. If you arent looking till January maybe wait a couple more months. The problem is something newer is always just a few months away it seems
    One with a trackpad and wifi is what I'm waiting on. Hope it comes avaiable in the coming year or two.
    07-22-09 01:37 AM
    I've been trying to find a reason to dump my curve for the Tour since its debut, and I cant.
    07-22-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD