07-31-09 07:02 AM
159 12345 ...
tools
    you didnt start it?? oh well then **** why have I been talking to you....!!! JK
    07-12-09 09:51 PM
    lol nice comment... must have been because you called in being an ***, vzw isnt a highly rated CS for no reason... they are the best in the buisness but when you call in being a **** you get nothign...i am sure talking to some one that you cant understand from TMo is awesome but whatever, and just remember vzw when you dont have service...
    read my post and read your post< now who's being an a**. thank you grow up a little
    07-12-09 09:54 PM
    read my post and read your post< now who's being an a**. thank you grow up a little
    lol quick link for you about your beloved TMO

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/new...5/#post3023605

I was being grown up you posted way off topic and out of no where
    07-12-09 09:58 PM
    Wait until you need something from tmobile....
    man you got a moto q for goodness sake, YOU, need a new phone
    07-12-09 09:59 PM
    lol quick link for you about your beloved TMO

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/new...5/#post3023605

I was being grown up you posted way off topic and out of no where
    YOU my dear need therapy
    07-12-09 10:00 PM
    dear? I am a male... you should read more into things before you just post them, just sayin if you dont like their website...how is it finding a local store?
    07-12-09 10:04 PM
    and I am done before I get in trouble and not you as well
    07-12-09 10:05 PM
    Please keep posts on topic and respectful. There's no need for bickering or any of the other stuff. Thanks for the cooperation.
    07-12-09 10:15 PM
    I dont get it. Im a loyal customer

Oh yeah, everyone is a "good" or "loyal" customer.
    07-12-09 10:29 PM
    lol it wouldnt be if you just got another storm which I am sure you could get, your mad because you cant upgrade early when you SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweetpants, I'm mad because of the inconsistancy between store and phone CS. I'll sign another two contract just like the other 4 I've signed over the years. The other aspect of the frustration is that the Storm is a flawed product as it stands right now. VZW knows this.

PS - It's you're and contract, btw.
    07-12-09 11:09 PM
    dont forget about the private sale that ends today.
    The private sale lowers phone prices doesn't grant earlier exceptions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 11:16 PM
    The other aspect of the frustration is that the Storm is a flawed product as it stands right now. VZW knows this.
    Really? Mine works great (mostly after the update).. so does my other 20+ friends with Storms..
    07-12-09 11:59 PM
    man you got a moto q for goodness sake, YOU, need a new phone
    Maybe he's one of those oddballs that actually likes it. I had to drag my husband kicking and screaming away from his before he was convinced.
    07-13-09 12:05 AM
    Really? Mine works great (mostly after the update).. so does my other 20+ friends with Storms..
    and again, I can find 20+ others who feel like I do.
    07-13-09 12:54 AM
    And I walked into TWO stores with my FOURTH storm and still have the POS. I'd say that's pretty crappy CS, wouldn't you?
    Try calling CS instead and be cool about it. I find if you're open, honest, calm, and willing, most folks will be glad to help you. They may even go out of their way to do so. Good luck!

I had the Storm for 4 months and just picked up the Tour today. The frustration of typing lag and inconsistent OS functions have vanished. And because of the excellent keyboard, I enjoy...even look forward to typing.

The Storm's their 1.0 first effort hybrid touch screen/trackball OS and it shows. Perhaps Storm 2 will ditch Surepress, have a great browser, lose some weight, and get wifi!
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 07-13-09 at 01:03 AM.
    07-13-09 01:00 AM
    A nice glass screen, like iPhone, would be nice. I might be able to live with that - not willingly, mind you - but I'd grit my teeth & bear it.

07-13-09 01:45 AM
    and again, I can find 20+ others who feel like I do.
    Count me on your side, Jim. I can't stand the POCC Storm.

19 more to go.

07-13-09 01:47 AM
    I'm in! 18 more to go...
    07-13-09 01:50 AM
    I am in too. The Storm is nothing more than a semi-useful doorstop. 17 to go.

07-13-09 08:29 AM
    Try calling CS instead and be cool about it. I find if you're open, honest, calm, and willing, most folks will be glad to help you. They may even go out of their way to do so. Good luck!

I had the Storm for 4 months and just picked up the Tour today. The frustration of typing lag and inconsistent OS functions have vanished. And because of the excellent keyboard, I enjoy...even look forward to typing.

The Storm's their 1.0 first effort hybrid touch screen/trackball OS and it shows. Perhaps Storm 2 will ditch Surepress, have a great browser, lose some weight, and get wifi!
    Which is what I did... it was my "ace in the hole." A nice southern belle in CS down in Alabama has me set up with my Tour for the rebate price... As I said, my frustration was the inconsistancy between phone and store CS.
    07-13-09 08:48 AM
    lol nice comment... must have been because you called in being an ***, vzw isnt a highly rated CS for no reason... they are the best in the buisness but when you call in being a **** you get nothign...i am sure talking to some one that you cant understand from TMo is awesome but whatever, and just remember vzw when you dont have service...
    Nicely put. Plus if VZW is so bad why are they here trolling as well as hating. Everybody (and I do mean) everybody that I know HATES TMo with a passion. Now they have some nice phones, G1, Memoir, the new MyTouch 3G. But the coverage sucks as well as customer service. The only reason that they still have TMo service is because either their credit is bad, or they had verizon in the past and didn't pay their bill. So now their stuck with flex pay account.
    07-13-09 09:34 AM
    I am sick and tired of my storm and I use it for work and it is costing me seeing as it freezes and locks up all the time. Its just unreliable all around imo. One of the lines on my account has an upgrade in September, but I went to the store to see if I could upgrade today and they said no. I dont get it. Im a loyal customer, wanting to get the unit, they have another unit sold, and in the end they are still getting my money.
    Just to let you know my annual upgrade wasnt until Decemeber and called and of course made up something and just told them that i was gunna go to att and they made it so i could get it today with $50.00 towards the tour...they will if you push them
    07-13-09 10:17 AM
    Sweetpants, I'm mad because of the inconsistancy between store and phone CS. I'll sign another two contract just like the other 4 I've signed over the years. The other aspect of the frustration is that the Storm is a flawed product as it stands right now. VZW knows this.

PS - It's you're and contract, btw.
    it was late, and again I am a male...
    07-13-09 10:23 AM
    She did note the account... That's the funny part. They all keep saying "The original rep is the only person that can help U" But no one can get a hold of her for some magical reason. *rolls eyes* VZW sucks man. I lost all faith in them as of TODAY.
    No offense, I feel your pain.

But you can't be mad at a company for enforcing a contract that you agreed to. It even says "2 year contract price" on the sign when you buy it, and when you sign at the store (assuming you bought at the store), you got pages of receipts that includes your contract.

Maybe you should remove some third party apps and just use the storm for phone and e-mail and then when you are ELIGIBLE to upgrade, you get the tour.

And here's a final thought -- anyone who wants to upgrade as soon as a new device comes out, I highly suggest purchasing at full retail. Then you can get whatever you want, whenever you want.

If you've truly lost faith in Verizon, switch to Sprint. I hear their customer service is by far better. Or AT&T, their 3G coverage is amazing. Or T-Mobile, Catherine Zeta Jones hand-delivers your phone to your front door.
    07-13-09 10:38 AM
    I'm in! 18 more to go...
    Gotta disagree, I love my Storm, know plenty of people who do. The only thing I miss is a physical keyboard.
    07-13-09 10:43 AM
159 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD