07-31-09 08:02 AM
159 1234 ...
tools
    some people seriously go overboard with the my carrier is the bestest ever and anybody that has a bad word to say about my carrier needs to be shouted down and silenced
    then there is the "JD power and associates says my carrier is the bestest so it must be so" claim to fame...has JD power ever called you or anybody you know? lol probably not
    what is JD powers sample size? i think i read somewhere that they poll 500 people and come up with their ratings on carriers
    umm ok? thnx
    07-12-09 10:06 PM
    ok end the thread jack and back to figuring out how all us storm users can upgrade.
    easy

wait till your upgrade date

/thread
    ok end the thread jack and back to figuring out how all us storm users can upgrade.
    YOU CANT... YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT...JESUS
    mods why dont you just re name this thread (no offense to OP just the guy I am quoting ) How can I rip off VZW
    07-12-09 10:08 PM
    you just need to find the 'right' person
    This is VERY true. My question, to all that work in a corporate store for VZW and read this post, why are you more likely to get the "right" person on the phone rather than in a corporate store? I went to two in the Albany, NY area today and they made absolutely no attempt to work with me. Got on the phone with CS this afternoon and there's a very, very bright light at the end of the tunnel. Not going to jinx it yet.

So what's the deal with the 'droids (in particular the ********* I talked to at the first store who will remain nameless) at the corporate stores?????
    mods why dont you just re name this thread (no offense to OP just the guy I am quoting ) How can I rip off VZW
    LOL arent you the comedian.
    LMAO... That was a good one
    07-12-09 10:09 PM
    This is VERY true. My question, to all that work in a corporate store for VZW and read this post, why are you more likely to get the "right" person on the phone rather than in a corporate store? I went to two in the Albany, NY area today and they made absolutely no attempt to work with me. Got on the phone with CS this afternoon and there's a very, very bright light at the end of the tunnel. Not going to jinx it yet.

So what's the deal with the 'droids (in particular the ********* I talked to at the first store who will remain nameless) at the corporate stores?????
    long and short of it is, way too many rules and policies that are watched daily by extremely high up executives in the retail channel.
    07-12-09 10:09 PM
    They do not have the ablilty to change this at the store level. and you would be losing them money horrible to hear but thats why the stores are hard to take
    07-12-09 10:10 PM
    LOL arent you the comedian.
    yes
    LMAO... That was a good one
    thank you
    long and short of it is, way too many rules and policies that are watched daily by extremely high up executives in the retail channel.
    and this too
    07-12-09 10:11 PM
    And there's not the same level of analysis/supervision/number crunching of the CS reps I get over the phone?
    07-12-09 10:11 PM
    And there's not the same level of analysis/supervision/number crunching of the CS reps I get over the phone?
    pretty much.
    07-12-09 10:14 PM
    That would be vzw for ya!, thats why I left..
    Wait until you need something from tmobile....
    07-12-09 10:18 PM
    This CS rep wont get his sup on the line. Well the Sup is like "Tell her to insurance claim her Storm, she's not getting a new phone"...

All I called for what an email or phone # to some1 important LOL. I don't want the damn phone anymore! HaHaHa
    07-12-09 10:18 PM
    This CS rep wont get his sup on the line. Well the Sup is like "Tell her to insurance claim her Storm, she's not getting a new phone"...

All I called for what an email or phone # to some1 important LOL. I don't want the damn phone anymore! HaHaHa
    try writing a letter to the executive relations office.

you can ask for the address via CS. i dont have the address on me.
    07-12-09 10:19 PM
    I walked into a store with my 3rd storm and left with a tour. I'd say that's pretty solid cs, wouldn't you?
    07-12-09 10:30 PM
    How can you really be mad at a company for not letting you upgrade if you have had your current phone less than one year? Buy the phone at full retail if your one of those folks that have to have a phone the hot second it comes out or get new expectations..

or get two lines 6 months apart so you can upgrade every six months.....aka like i did. i pay more for it. but i like my toys. and i like them at a cheaper price. its the whole point to my madness, and it works. i don't regret paying another 15 dollars a month for upgrading at the 2 year price every 6 months.
    07-12-09 10:30 PM
    I walked into a store with my 3rd storm and left with a tour. I'd say that's pretty solid cs, wouldn't you?
    And I walked into TWO stores with my FOURTH storm and still have the POS. I'd say that's pretty crappy CS, wouldn't you?
    07-12-09 10:33 PM
    And I walked into TWO stores with my FOURTH storm and still have the POS. I'd say that's pretty crappy CS, wouldn't you?
    lol it wouldnt be if you just got another storm which I am sure you could get, your mad because you cant upgrade early when you SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-12-09 10:36 PM
    *walks out of this thread*

Im getting my Tour tomorrow
    07-12-09 10:37 PM
    *walks out of this thread*

Im getting my Tour tomorrow
    did you get taken care of?
    07-12-09 10:40 PM
    I'm wondering if people in this thread realize why US carries have contracts on phones. If they understand exactly how much money they take as a loss when they sell phones, and what the break even point is on most contracts. Clearly most do not.
    07-12-09 10:41 PM
    did you get taken care of?
    Yeah, gotta pay a grip but not retail price. I'm alright w/ that. I have a VERY messed up device so I really need something ASAP.
    07-12-09 10:43 PM
    Yeah, gotta pay a grip but not retail price. I'm alright w/ that. I have a VERY messed up device so I really need something ASAP.
    great!!! they can close this thread then(if you ask them too) all you gotta do is post problem solved pleas close
    07-12-09 10:44 PM
    B...B...But, its not my thread LOL.
    07-12-09 10:48 PM
159 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD