Will Verzion be getting this phone? I have had my Bold a week and I have phone envy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 09:19 PM
    I want to know myself, but it sounds like RIM and AT&T jumped into bed together on this venture and there may be proprietary issues. I don't see it happening soon.
    08-04-10 09:38 PM
    I doubt you'll see the Torch on Verizon within the next 30 days.

08-05-10 12:10 AM
    That is just one more foot in the grave verizon just got.

AT&T now has the Iphone and torch.

Verizon I hope you are working on your will because you are on your way out of here.

Unless they can get some better phones and plans I am jumping ship and most of my family and friends.
    The **** are you talking about? "One more" foot in the grave? What put the first foot in the grave? AT&T has had the iPhone for years with little detriment to Verizon. In fact, many people long for Verizon and the other big names to carry the iPhone. Verizon has always been behind on and lacking in phones and devices, and they're doing just fine. AT&T getting the Torch won't do much. Verizon has the network and customer service.
    08-05-10 01:39 AM

Verizon I hope you are working on your will because you are on your way out of here.

Unless they can get some better phones and plans I am jumping ship and most of my family and friends.
    I vote this the dumbest thing I've heard all week. Better phones? Oh god help you.
    08-05-10 01:47 AM
    customer service sucks and every verizon store I have been to the people they have hired suck. they dont know the difference from a black berry and a rubber floor mat.

Vzw's phone choices suck. I am not a big fan of the Iphone and I hate AT&T worse than Vzw and I have had Vzw before they bought Alltel. and long before that. My hole point that you got your panties in a bunch is Vzw takes no steps to get a good smart phone that can compete with the Newer Windows, droids, Iphone or the torch. How long is it going to be before Vzw has a Rim product with OS6? Behind every body else where they always are.
    This is the second dumbest thing I've heard. Grammer Police coming to get you!
    08-05-10 01:51 AM
    Your running a droid X huh ok
    Good job! You can read! Next is spelling and punctuation.
    08-05-10 01:56 AM

o tay i sry i not up to yo stantards.

Either way I have a real job and have worked the last 18 hours so sorry I dont really give a **** about your opinion and I am so sorry you feel so strong about mine.

Grow up get a job and take a little creative opinion. If ya dont like it ignore it and go play some more video games.

End of conversation.

Hey check my spelling for me
    Please don't flatter yourself, your opinion meant nothing to me. I was just wondering how you think VZW is one foot in the grave when they're the number one carrier without the iPhone. Just dumb, that's all. Now its the end of this converstation.
    08-05-10 02:20 AM
    I'd also like the 9800 for Verizon. I'm still using my Storm 1. Not that I don't like my Storm it's been a great phone, but my new every 2 comes up in a few months and the Storm is just really showing it's age when you compare it with more current smartphones (which, ofc that would happen).

I wont jump ship to AT&T for it though. I used to be a bill collector that handled AT&T cell claims... I will never go to them after the stuff I heard.
    08-05-10 03:34 AM
    RIM has to release OS 6 before vzw can.

08-05-10 06:48 AM
    LOL I see you got the pearl 8130 wow up to date with the newest phone huh ,
    what 2 others huh hahahahahahah

oh ,
    end of converstation
    08-05-10 07:50 AM
    I'm sensing some hostilities in this thread.

I would like to try the 9800, but after a dispute with AT&T over my Bold 9000 (I loved that BB form factor) I would never succumb myself to that their customer service again. Cool looking phone, but I'm content (not necessarily satisfied, but content) with my 9550........for now.
    08-05-10 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD