10-14-09 11:35 PM
33 12
tools
    ^^^^^^ agree where is the OP hahahah!
    10-13-09 11:19 AM
    He's probablycheckin out that x rated material now...
    10-13-09 11:22 AM
    He's probablycheckin out that x rated material now...
    Or voting on the next American Idol...

Premium texts are crap and you can only get signed up to them if you make the first move to do it.
    10-14-09 05:19 PM
    So WTF is up with Verizon (and other carriers?) charging us for bogus Premium SMS "subscriptions"???

Someone gets your phone number and sends you a junk text that auto matically signs you up for their subscription service unless you text STOP or CANCEL??? I don't remember any such text, and if I get junk textx I just delete without reading.

How can VERIZON charge for these scams and call themselves "reputable?" Yes, I know I can turn OFF Primium SMS but then I don't get the subscription SMS texts I DO want (all free.)

Surely, Verizon must know that the vast majority of these paid subscriptions are bogus! Yet, since they get a peice of the fee, they make no effort to police them. All they need to do is to require any company that wants them to bill a Verizon customer through their phone bill to PROVE they are a legitimate company and not one of dozens of "Joke of the Month", "Horoscope", or "Quiz" subscription services. Surely Verizon has people working for them who are smart enough to know NOBODY wants to or needs to pay for things like that when they can get that crap for free anyway.

I have been hit 3 times for a total of $60 dollars on two different Verizon lines. NEVER did I or anyone else sign up for these services. After complaining, I got ONE refunded (9.99) but now there is another on my bill!!!

Verizon either needs to STOP accepting PAID subscription services or start policing them! I see several class action suits already rolling around on the web (personally I don't think suing over stupid stuff like this is good for the country, but hey, how long does Verizon expect us to bend over and take it?)

So, checked you bill carefully lately? It will show up under data.
    First off.....how about you educate yourself on how Premium SMS subscriptions work. Don't blame Verizon for things you know nothing about.

That being said, the whole "I NEVER signed up for this stuff" is bogus. Yes you did. If you didn't, someone on your account did. I don't care if your kids or whoever said they didn't, they're lying to you. Plain and simple. There is no way for this stuff to appear on your bill without you signing up for it. End of story.

This is not something that Verizon is charging you for, these charges come from whoever you agreed to the subscription from. So considering that Verizon credited you for one, be thankful. There aren't supposed to be any credits issued for those....because once again, it's not something Verizon is charging you for.

Don't question Verizon as being a reputable company because you can't own up to something you or someone on your account did.
    10-14-09 06:04 PM
    First off.....how about you educate yourself on how Premium SMS subscriptions work. Don't blame Verizon for things you know nothing about.

That being said, the whole "I NEVER signed up for this stuff" is bogus. Yes you did. If you didn't, someone on your account did. I don't care if your kids or whoever said they didn't, they're lying to you. Plain and simple. There is no way for this stuff to appear on your bill without you signing up for it. End of story.

This is not something that Verizon is charging you for, these charges come from whoever you agreed to the subscription from. So considering that Verizon credited you for one, be thankful. There aren't supposed to be any credits issued for those....because once again, it's not something Verizon is charging you for.

Don't question Verizon as being a reputable company because you can't own up to something you or someone on your account did.
    You go girl!
    10-14-09 06:07 PM
    You go girl!
    Easy there chico. Don't hate cuz I'm more of a man than you are.
    10-14-09 06:09 PM
    Easy there chico. Don't hate cuz I'm more of a man than you are.
    Ha ha ha! Thats what you get for being off every day that i work, i harrass you via crackberry....and i think we just jacked this thread kinda... lol
    10-14-09 06:13 PM
    Ha ha ha! Thats what you get for being off every day that i work, i harrass you via crackberry....and i think we just jacked this thread kinda... lol
    So I'm guessing you're off tomorrow? lol
    10-14-09 11:35 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD