11-03-10 06:37 AM
54 123
tools
    An LTE Bold would be SWEET!
    11-01-10 03:46 PM
    You guys are totally saying what I'm feeling. I got the Tour when it came out a year and a half ago and I am waiting patiently for Verizon to release a damn blackberry thats current with the competition. I don't understand why AT&T and T-Mobile seem to get the better berries. Is it me? LOL....Vzw please read this and fix this!
    11-02-10 07:20 PM
    You guys are totally saying what I'm feeling. I got the Tour when it came out a year and a half ago and I am waiting patiently for Verizon to release a damn blackberry thats current with the competition. I don't understand why AT&T and T-Mobile seem to get the better berries. Is it me? LOL....Vzw please read this and fix this!
    Those don't compare to the competition either.
    11-02-10 07:26 PM
    Not quite sure what your point is, but RIM makes the BlackBerry...not VZW. RIM also makes most of their devices for the "global" market, aka GSM. It looks as if LTE will become global and if that happens, maybe RIM will shift their maunfacturing emphasis. So...are you waiting for a BB that competes with ATT BB offerings? Or...are you really wanting to switch from BB to another brand. You say you are "waiting patiently" so continue to wait for LTE to roll out and see what choices RIM and the other manufacturers have to offer. VZW doesn't need to "read this." When LTE rolls out, the devices will follow. Whether RIM delivers is up to them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 06:37 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD