So I am on my second pearl since March. Tonight I was trying to charge and realized the charging icon kept going off. Tried 2 different chargers and my Laptop Cord and nada. Called Tech Support and they offered to send me a Curve. I understand it cant show up at my door this weekend but I will be at my daughters field trip tomorrow at some farm in east bumble and need to stay in touch with work. So I call the store and they inform me the tech is too busy to look at my phone. I decide to Drive up there. No big deal tech cant help me but Sales Can. Sales sees in my account that the Call Center offered to send me the curve but he cannot give it to me in the store b/c there is not a manager there. However, He does hand me the last pearl they have as a "loner" until the curve comes. Got home and called Verizon back and they are sending me the Curve still and I just send back the pearl.

I love verizon!
    11-05-09 09:18 PM
    I hope that didn't extend your contract.
    11-05-09 09:26 PM
    not at all. My husband made sure. Basically we told them it is the second pearl with issues and is it possible to get a different phone. The guy asked if I would take the Curve and a pink one. I gotta rock the pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness all year long.
    11-05-09 09:29 PM
    Right on, glad to hear VZW took care of ya
    11-05-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD