Has anyone had issues with Verizon and three way calling? My tour don't have the ability to make three way calls and I am not sure why. Any suggestions?
    11-08-09 07:48 PM
    Works fine for me. Have u been able to do it previously with ur tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 08:00 PM
    Has anyone had issues with Verizon and three way calling? My tour don't have the ability to make three way calls and I am not sure why. Any suggestions?
    IT would also help us to help you, if you could tell how you are trying to features you are trying to access. If you are just hitting the green phone button, this is not right. You need to hit the menu button and select flash or what the option is called. I do not use it much myself.

Also you may need to contact CS and make sure the features required to so 3-way is properly on your account.
    11-08-09 08:08 PM
    I have hit flash and then try to call contact. It says "call in progress" and won't let me make a call. Not sure what else to do...

yes, I could use it before, it is something new.
    11-08-09 08:28 PM
    FIrst off, I see you posted in the tour forum the same thing. over there I see you are running a leaked version of the OS on the device. You can still VZW to assure your account is provisioned correctly. I would not expect futher support from them though. VZW will not support non-released version of an OS
    11-08-09 08:34 PM
    There are all kinds of issues like this that result from running leaked/cooked versions. You will need to revert to an approved OS version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 08:45 PM
    I don't know about the whole OS issue, but on my Tour, I access the three way calling (or Conference feature) by pressing Menu and selecting "Add Participant". Then dial the number and once it's connected, press Menu and select "Join Conference".

I actually used this all weekend.
    11-08-09 09:50 PM
    Did you try during the call to hit menu and hit new call, then call that person once they connect, hit menu and hit join conference?
    11-08-09 11:05 PM
    I don't know about the whole OS issue, but on my Tour, I access the three way calling (or Conference feature) by pressing Menu and selecting "Add Participant". Then dial the number and once it's connected, press Menu and select "Join Conference".

I actually used this all weekend.
    Mine doesn't have that option. That is one of the issues.
    11-10-09 05:57 PM
    Then you will likely need to roll the OS back.
    11-10-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD