Hi all,

it feels good to have a blackberry back in my hands. I had the 9930 on sprint with significant discounts (35/mo) but there came a time when sprint said no more and my plan jumped to $70/mo. I ended up leaving sprint and migrated to PagePlus. I opted for their $30 (1200min/3000txt/100mb) plan. After having it for almost a 8 months, I am very happy with the plan.

PagePlus does not offer BIS, but with a little (service book) work you can get a fully functional blackberry on this plan, MINUS BBM and BIS/BES.

Just wanted to pass the info on to those who don't want to shell 30 JUST for BB service on VZW.

If you have any questions, I'd behappy to answer them.
    05-12-12 01:19 PM
    But without BIS, how does email work?
    05-12-12 02:26 PM
    LogicMail app
    05-12-12 02:27 PM
    Kind of defetes the purpose of having a BlackBerry, doesn't it?
    05-31-12 12:33 AM
    How is your web access speed, 1x or full 3g?
    I have activated my phone on pageplus, voice and regular message are working.
    I did not find the service book for bb9930 on pageplus. Could you share it, please?
    Which instruction did you follow to change the settings on the phone? There was one for 8XXX, I did not find any for more recent blackberrys.

Hi all,

it feels good to have a blackberry back in my hands. I had the 9930 on sprint with significant discounts (35/mo) but there came a time when sprint said no more and my plan jumped to $70/mo. I ended up leaving sprint and migrated to PagePlus. I opted for their $30 (1200min/3000txt/100mb) plan. After having it for almost a 8 months, I am very happy with the plan.

PagePlus does not offer BIS, but with a little (service book) work you can get a fully functional blackberry on this plan, MINUS BBM and BIS/BES.

Just wanted to pass the info on to those who don't want to shell 30 JUST for BB service on VZW.

If you have any questions, I'd behappy to answer them.
    09-30-12 07:31 PM
    How is your web access speed, 1x or full 3g?
    I have activated my phone on pageplus, voice and regular message are working.
    I did not find the service book for bb9930 on pageplus. Could you share it, please?
    Which instruction did you follow to change the settings on the phone? There was one for 8XXX, I did not find any for more recent blackberrys.
    hi,
    my bb died on me (red led of death). I got the service books from howardf0rums. I'm not sure if they are still avaliable, sorry.

I had 3g internet with mms working just fine.
    10-01-12 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD