167 ... 567
tools
    look at her avatar! there's a picture!
    09-23-08 04:58 PM
    Wait... You're blonde?!?!?!?
    Lol - through and through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 05:04 PM
    Hey Jenay, Kinda sounds like they think a cornball excuss will make sense to you. But, what the hay, so long as either: 1) they credit your account or 2) a HUGE refund. Now whatcha gonna do? Crazy reason or no, sounds like you def. made headway, eh? What's the adage? Oh, ya, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

"Endeavor to Persevere"
    09-23-08 05:17 PM
    8 hours!
    You have the patience of a saint!
    Did Scottsdale add/change zip codes again?
    We had a long-time customer at our Hallmark and she ended up having some serious problems with zip code authorizations.
    Check with your bank and credit card companies to confirm your zip is correct with them.
    Hope Verizon treats you right.
    09-23-08 05:42 PM
    Yeah, definitely a lame excuse. Oh well. I'm waiting for a call back from them to let me know how much I am owed.

Nope mini, zip is still the same here. Hummmmm.

09-23-08 05:47 PM
    Lol. Yes, I am going to switch, unfortunately. I really want the storm!

Att has a decent network, and I wouldn't mind having the bold. Tmobile is pretty cheap, but I'm assuming you get what you pay for, service-wise. Sprint? Sheesh. No thank you. Hmmmmm.

Don't be dissing T-Mobile. I get very good service with T-Mo FYI and at a great price. I've only been with them over 2 months but no problem so far and I love the hotspots. Had reservations before signing up with them(I had Verizon for years) but now I love them.

I guess it just depends on your area coverage.
    09-23-08 07:25 PM
    Yeah, definitely a lame excuse. Oh well. I'm waiting for a call back from them to let me know how much I am owed.

Nope mini, zip is still the same here. Hummmmm.

Haha....let them keep the extra money you paid them, just make them give you a free Storm!
    09-24-08 01:07 AM
    I bet they try and skimp on the taxes for those balance forwards. they'll give back what they charged extra and think they made a few quick bucks in the taxes and fees area... If I was you, I'd get out all of my bills and my calculator and have a figure ready when they call, who knows they might even try and throw some arbitrary number out there thinking you're unprepared... Then again they might just pull out they're calcs too and give you the exact amount. prolly best to be prepped though
    09-24-08 03:14 AM
    BTW, you said you are switching... if they credit you back is that fact going to change?
    09-24-08 03:16 AM
    OMG!!! Jenay, I just caught wind of your issue on another thread and swung by here to get caught up on your saga. I hardly know what to say...

You have QUITE a story here, and it's so sad that it has taken Verizon SOOO long to get this straightened out. You're a better person than I; the minute I received the very first bill with the inflated amount due I would have pitched a tent at the Verizon store until the problem was resolved.

I actually did this once, by the way. It wasn't exactly a tent, but I very publicly (yet very politely) informed the store manager that I'd be "on that couch over there working until you get my problem resolved. Don't worry about me, I am sure I'll have plenty of people to talk to while I wait." My problem was solved inside of 45 minutes. This was after two weeks of back and forth with CS phone support.

I hope this is finally the end of the story for you and that they not only make up for the math errors but for the HORRIBLE customer service you've received along the way.

Please keep us up to date.

Thanks!
    ~P
    09-28-08 10:29 PM
    Had the same thing happen to me.... went to T-mo since AT&T at the time was cingular... and their coverage was sad here.
    09-29-08 12:02 AM
    ... I would have pitched a tent at the Verizon store until the problem was resolved.

I actually did this once, by the way. It wasn't exactly a tent, but I very publicly (yet very politely) informed the store manager that I'd be "on that couch over there working until you get my problem resolved. Don't worry about me, I am sure I'll have plenty of people to talk to while I wait." My problem was solved inside of 45 minutes. This was after two weeks of back and forth with CS phone support...
    Yeah, Similar story with Sprint. A relationship with a store manager is like having the keys to the vault; they really can do pretty much anything (at sprint anyways). I have the $99 unlimited plan and I travel internationally quite a bit (before my blackberry I used my treo which does function as a world phone believe it or not) and sprint and I have differed on what my obligations to them are on more than one occassion. Store manager is the next best thing to the CEO; its all about the face to face.
    09-29-08 11:23 AM
    I have had sprint for 12 years and I have perfect service, i have signal even deep into the mountains. I pay $160 for 2 BB lines with unlimited data,text,TV and sprint navagation as well as 1500 shared minutes. I wouldn't switch to any other company.
    09-29-08 12:37 PM
    Wow that's a bump and a half...
    05-29-09 05:07 AM
    Canceled my Verizon two days ago... hello tmo!
    05-31-09 08:47 AM
    Come on over, you have good reason to switch :-)

05-31-09 02:36 PM
    I'm guessing, but after 8 months the OP probably resolved this
    issue. Closing unless she wishes me to reopen it.
    05-31-09 04:59 PM
167 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD